What's new

Tech THE MOST GODLIKE TECH ON THE PLANET

So i was playing some games ONLINE where it counts and i've lost like 10 in a row to the same tech. jumpover1 jumpover1 jumpover1 jumpover1, random bullshit, jumpover1 jumpover 1, rinse repeat. Yo We all suck if we're not doing this. ONLINE players are fucking godlike. free offline is a joke. footsies? nah son, jumpover 1. AA lol gg online. yo this tech is gonna revolutionize mk forever.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
could you please show us a video of bird lao? i have tried my own rendition but it hasn't worked for me :(
I dont even own a functioning copy of the game, my xbox chewed it up because its a giant piece of shit.
But technically, bird Lao destroys what happened to Toro, so it is a legit answer to his problem.

I dont even own a functioning copy of the game, my xbox chewed it up because its a giant piece of shit.
But technically, bird Lao destroys what happened to Toro, so it is a legit answer to his problem.
You're right, i just need to change character mid game, lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You're right, i just need to change character mid game, lol
lol i play stick and if the connection is good enough i can just hit standing 1 with johnny cage as soon i see them jump, bird lao destroys this tech however :)

its true. i did just start playing but youre supposed to be able to d1 them out of the crossover right? lol at trying to time that online