What's new

THE MOST DIFFICULT QUESTION 4 A GAMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyzvhtynzal

Mortal
If there was considerable cash on the table, you'd be a fool not to accept. FF13 paradigm shift- the country is going to be very different in 10 years. So is the world.....lol. just my opinion.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Most of us also probly haven't spent 25000 or more on games. And why are you talking about a ww3? We choose to spend our money on games cause its what we do for enjoyment. Hypothetical world shifts have nothing to do with it. Our world has a thriving video game culture and many if us choose to be a part of it.

Dyzvhtynzal

Mortal
Thanks all for participating in my psychological experiment. We here appreciate it. Thanks again. This test is now concluded.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Yeah i would...as in not playing again. Don't care about getting money back but as far as dropping gaming altogether, yeah i could.

World's big as fuck, i'm not limiting myself to video game worlds. I foresee me dropping videogames in a near future. Med school is gonna gape my asshole that's for sure.

Dyzvhtynzal

Mortal
Finally....someone who can rationalize correctly......reason honestly...........i'm right behind you man. ps4=no, or it's 5 more years of inanity. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.