What's new

The MKX Ranting thread (ALL complaining STAYS in here!)

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
It's too bad that people are laughing at the OP, because his right.

I hope to god NRS doesn't listen to the people that actually thought injustice was good. Actually, it doesn't even matter if injustice was good. MK and injustice are different games and they should stay different games. The only thing MKX needs from injustice is the same throw tech inputs.

After watching the video, I felt like I was watching injustice with improved walk speed. That's not necessarily bad, but what the video didn't show was whether or not you could cancel dashes with blocks or attacks. So really, it looked kinda cool but it didn't show anything important.
Actually, you can see sub zero cancelling his dash into an attack, but I really can't remember when... And it wasn't when he ran and did a an ice slide. Just watch carefully

biggabarr

chilling
Well it would be good , to block interactables and dash block, the game have many similarities to mk9 and the characters look more refine and slimer
which may contribute to their hitbox.

Last edited:

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
I honestly cant believe people are complaining already. None of you will know if ANYTHING is good or not until you play the game. Cant we at least wait until we have all played the game first before we have complaints?

First impressions, imo the game looks sick!
Cant wait for the combo vids you do with this dude, THERE WILL BE JIZZ EVERYWHERE

I'm only going to say this once. All complaining about ANYTHING regarding MKX needs to stay in here. We need to keep this contained at the same time of giving you all a chance to voice your opinions in a civil manner. Thank you. ~ STORMS @AK RM Blake @CrimsonShadow

Why is NRS obsessed with environmental interactions. They are probably my most hated mechanic in any fighting game that I have ever played. I am so disappointed that MK10 looks more similar to Injutsice than MK9, because MK9 is a much better game than Injustice.
because they potentially add depth and strategy if done properly, and can allow you to strategize outside of the matchup and use the map instead, they are also very fun for casual play. its a win/win if executed properly, people just need to get the tail out of their legs.

C-Sword

Noob
Remember when you had to play smart to get out of the corner if you didn't want to eat a neutral jump punch? Now, you can simply bounce off stuff and escape.

Remember when you had to play smart to get out of the corner if you didn't want to eat a neutral jump punch? Now, you can simply bounce off stuff and escape.
Ummm...

Why would you not be able to just NJP them bouncing out of the corner with interactibles?

Hell, you can already punish these attempts in Injustice- it's definitely not a "get out of jail free" card.