What's new

The MKX Ranting thread (ALL complaining STAYS in here!)

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
I'm only going to say this once. All complaining about ANYTHING regarding MKX needs to stay in here. We need to keep this contained at the same time of giving you all a chance to voice your opinions in a civil manner. Thank you. ~ STORMS @AK RM Blake @CrimsonShadow

Why is NRS obsessed with environmental interactions. They are probably my most hated mechanic in any fighting game that I have ever played. I am so disappointed that MK10 looks more similar to Injutsice than MK9, because MK9 is a much better game than Injustice.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 28105

Just had to add that last part in, didn't you?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
as long as NRS actually balances INTERACTABLES and not let them do anything more than uppercut damage it can work ..... or we ban them ...

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Why is NRS obsessed with environmental interactions. They are probably my most hated mechanic in any fighting game that I have ever played. I am so disappointed that MK10 looks more similar to Injutsice than MK9, because MK9 is a much better game than Injustice.
So if you were in a fight and there was a bazooka on the ground, you wouldnt pick it up and fire it at the guy trying to kill you?

It's too bad that people are laughing at the OP, because he's right.

I hope to god NRS doesn't listen to the people that actually thought injustice was good. Actually, it doesn't even matter if injustice was good. MK and injustice are different games and they should stay different games. The only thing MKX needs from injustice is the same throw tech inputs.

After watching the video, I felt like I was watching injustice with improved walk speed. That's not necessarily bad, but what the video didn't show was whether or not you could cancel dashes with blocks or attacks. So really, it looked kinda cool but it didn't show anything important.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
or we ban them ...
Because this community bans overpowered interactables, much less balanced ones. Oh wait... :p

Everyone in this thread - there's room for all opinions on TYM. Just because you happen to love the trailer and everything about it doesn't mean everyone else does. Nor does it mean their opinion is any less valid.

Telling people to "cry more" as a response to skepticism and/or opinions that don't put the first gameplay trailer on a pedestal is wholly disappointing to see. This is TYM and I'd like to see it remain an inclusive community, not exclusive.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Because this community bans overpowered interactables, much less balanced ones. Oh wait... :p
We banned a few stages in MK9 and other things in past MK vers were universally banned by our community so ...........................................................................
............................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................

I guess I'm the only one on earth that thinks these two new characters look silly as hell huh? I also hope that you can't do run block strings in this! Unless you're kabal of course! ;):REO

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
We banned a few stages in MK9 and other things in past MK vers were universally banned by our community so ...........................................................................
............................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................
lol anythings poossiiibbuuuuuuulllllllllllll. Fair enough.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I honestly cant believe people are complaining already. None of you will know if ANYTHING is good or not until you play the game. Cant we at least wait until we have all played the game first before we have complaints?

First impressions, imo the game looks sick!

stop complaining about the complainers complaining lol :p:tonyt

Nah but you are correct sir... If only the entire MKC could stay strong and fight back the tears we could grow the proper way...

My first impressions are that this game looks beyond sick.. Ive showed the trailer to a few people who dont play games and they went ape sh1t