What's new

The MKX Break Invasion TONIGHT!!

Who will take the break?

• Total voters

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
The Tanya bitching. Stop jumping in on Tanya when she has meter. Seriously it's like jumping in on Kung Lao. It's not smart at all. :/

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
That Ermac player Niredina has been doing well since the game came out. No one seems to talk about him though. Dude just beat REO and King. Get this guy into that X-Battles exhibition and attending majors ASAP.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
That Ermac player Niredina has been doing well since the game came out. No one seems to talk about him though. Dude just beat REO and King. Get this guy into that X-Battles exhibition and attending majors ASAP.
He was suppose to go to ect but he missplanned. :/. We keep telling him to go out. I didnt know if he was going tonight. If i did i would have made him a guardian. he did amazing last night

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
He was suppose to go to ect but he missplanned. :/. We keep telling him to go out. I didnt know if he was going tonight. If i did i would have made him a guardian. he did amazing last night

I asked Art on twitter and he said he could probably get him invited to X Battles if he can get into contact with him.