What's new

The Merchant

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Alright then. time to introduce myself.

I'm RVB, a humble travelling merchant with a passion for Mortal Kombat, at your service!
Most of you don't know me but some do from my morning Twitch streams, I decided that with the upcoming release of MK X to create an account on TYM and say hello.

I enjoy playing a lot of MK 9 on PC and I exclusively play Sub Zero, hopefully some of you will consider doing casual matches with me from time to time.

With that said I hope I'll see some of you soon.
Cheers,
RVB

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Welcome aboard the train to violence, knowledge, and trolls. We are currently in route to the Chaosrealm and will be arriving at MKX soon. Enjoy your stay and Long Live MK!

I've watched some of your morning streams and they are certainly fun to watch. I'll be looking forward to watching you stream and if you're looking for people to play with add me on Xbone. I'll give you my tag tomorrow since I'll be getting it tomorrow lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: RVB

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Ah thank you for the warm welcome fellows I could never ask for more.
As for the stream,well I've had a change of heart about how I'm gonna be doing some of the things on there. A good example would be I have changed my mind about kickin' Ed Boon in the nuts in case MK X doesn't have a good net code, it occurred to me that harming the UNIBROW MAN would simply be counter productive for future MK titles

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Europe... the only place travelling merchants escaped extinction
What kind of stuff do to sell? I'm looking for a good, reliable dealer to trade goods with. Some may be infected with the darkness tho.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Welcome RVB!
If you're on Xbox one i'm down for matches from anyone if not then hope you find some good games ^_^ enjoy your stay.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
@Ram
Ah yes, my trip in rural Spain I remember it so well... I was doing a very profitable gun run when I stumbled across a prickly fellow called Leon, I took pity on the poor man and offered him some good things that I had on sale for whatever he could get me... precious stones, antique items that sort of things.
But I digress, nowadays I just focus on my games hehehe

@KHAOTIC True Grave
My dear fellow I have a lot of rare things on sale and I deal with anything that makes good business...mainly Doritos and Mountain Dew.
Hehehe... it seems Geoff Keighley and myself have something in common.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
@Brutal Chimney No sir you're not... shame really that we didn't get to see more of the merchant in other RE games.
Completely off topic... I have managed to smuggle a shipment of vintage Cuban cigars from Fidel's personal stash... Any takers???

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Welcome? Where in Europe are you from? Do you just play on PC? Do you keep up with the MKX comics?

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Welcome? Where in Europe are you from? Do you just play on PC? Do you keep up with the MKX comics?
I'm from Romania, I do play a lot on PC and stream almost every day AND I do read the comics... only reached till chapter 10.
Haven't got enough time to check and see if anything else came out recently.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm from Romania, I do play a lot on PC and stream almost every day AND I do read the comics... only reached till chapter 10.
Haven't got enough time to check and see if anything else came out recently.
If you want to catch up there's summaries of the comics in the OP of this thread or you can buy them in your own time and find out for yourself. We're on chapter 13 now :)