What's new

Tech - Reptile The lord of useless tech has returned!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Tactics/frame advantages that will only occur in online play due to bad pig/netcode... shit you just can do offline, Example reptiles dash not being easy to punish online.
So, because in your mind you played against my reptile and in your imagination you blocked an elbow dash you couldn't punish, means I was using online tactics.

Sure thing bruh. Btw get a shirt.

So, because in your mind you played against my reptile and in your imagination you blocked an elbow dash you couldn't punish, means I was using online tactics.

Not my fault you got bad memory mate... not only you this is common knowing, reptiles dash was way harder to punish online.

Not my fault you got bad memory mate... not only you this is common knowing, reptiles dash was way harder to punish online.

How is you not being able to punish things with Venezuelan connection my fault?
Its pointless to talk to you for real dude... Reptiles dash being safer online is a common complain its the games netcode fault... there was a guide long time ago I saw with all the skills/normals that had different properties online than offline. If I happen to find it I will show it to you.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Its pointless to talk to you for real dude... Reptiles dash being safer online is a common complain its the games netcode fault... there was a guide long time ago I saw with all the skills/normals that had different properties online than offline. If I happen to find it I will show it to you.
What's your point though? You're saying online tactics and whatever garbage even though I beat you with your OWN character. So you blocked elbow dash (maybe) and couldn't punish it, that makes me "abuse online tactics"? You've been here for a good while, we all know you're trash, I don't know why you even come to this thread and tag me. Go be racist somewhere else.

What's your point though? You're saying online tactics and whatever garbage even though I beat you with your OWN character. So you blocked elbow dash (maybe) and couldn't punish it, that makes me "abuse online tactics"? You've been here for a good while, we all know you're trash, I don't know why you even come to this thread and tag me. Go be racist somewhere else.
Im trash ? jaja lol Iv won tournaments since 2011 and quit last year ;). Are you kidding me (Go be racist somewhere else) None is being racist.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
What ever you say son go troll somewhere else ;)
You tagged me saying I "abuse online tactics". Your logic is "I blocked an elbow dash and I couldn't punish". Have you ever even played against a Reptile offline?

If I remember correctly, I had to explain Kitana's frame data to you after our match.

You tagged me saying I "abuse online tactics". Your logic is "I blocked an elbow dash and I couldn't punish". Have you ever even played against a Reptile offline?

If I remember correctly, I had to explain Kitana's frame data to you after our match.
L O L online framedate... the game was so laggy that I couldnt even punish your d1 on block with one of mine it was just too laggy, we do have 2 offline reptiles that are good, dash is punishable with 21xfan combo or 21 whatever you want

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
L O L online framedate... the game was so laggy that I couldnt even punish your d1 on block with one of mine it was just too laggy, we do have 2 offline reptiles that are good, dash is punishable with 21xfan combo or 21 whatever you want
Well duh you're in Venezuela. I beat you with Kitana though.

Also, do you think frame data changes online? Wow

Last edited:
Well duh you're in Venezuela. I beat you with Kitana though.

Also, do you think frame data changes online? Wow
Yes you did win, yes it changes due to bad netcode, thats why online warriors besides maybe Curbo and Sonic, didnt do good in offline tournaments, injustices netcode was way better, I only recall Shasams teleport to recover a bit better online. But from the rest It was really good, but then again I didnt like injustice as much as mk9

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yes you did win, yes it changes due to bad netcode, thats why online warriors besides maybe Curbo and Sonic, didnt do good in offline tournaments, injustices netcode was way better, I only recall Shasams teleport to recover a bit better online. But from the rest It was really good, but then again I didnt like injustice as much as mk9
Sweet thanks for coming to the thread topless guy :)
did you want to talk about tech or reptile or something or are you just looking for Cossners autograph?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
*sigh*

What changes is WHEN your imports come out. The frame data, which you still don't understand, is the same.
What online warriors are you talking about? Online warriors are scrubs who think they're the shit because they bop randoms online. Using online as practice tool is a completely different thing.
Shazam* and no idea what you're talking about.
Please, stop playing online from Venezuela on wifi and bitch about you not being able to punish things. You don't even know what online tactics means.

I'm bored.
@ZigZag dance for me.