What's new

Tech - Reptile The lord of useless tech has returned!

*sigh*

What changes is WHEN your imports come out. The frame data, which you still don't understand, is the same.
What online warriors are you talking about? Online warriors are scrubs who think they're the shit because they bop randoms online. Using online as practice tool is a completely different thing.
Shazam* and no idea what you're talking about.
Please, stop playing online from Venezuela on wifi and bitch about you not being able to punish things. You don't even know what online tactics means.

I'm bored.
@ZigZag dance for me.
I played well all other games Inj, SF4, P4Arena, your the one that doesnt know what lagtactics are but my Friend @Perfect Legend made an article some time ago for people like you: http://theperfectlegend.com/2014/10/21/exposing-lag-tactics/ there you go take a nice read so you dont come out like an ignorant.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
*sigh*

What changes is WHEN your imports come out. The frame data, which you still don't understand, is the same.
What online warriors are you talking about? Online warriors are scrubs who think they're the shit because they bop randoms online. Using online as practice tool is a completely different thing.
Shazam* and no idea what you're talking about.
Please, stop playing online from Venezuela on wifi and bitch about you not being able to punish things. You don't even know what online tactics means.

I'm bored.
@ZigZag dance for me.
ha good luck getting me to dance!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Last edited:

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
Yes you did win, yes it changes due to bad netcode, thats why online warriors besides maybe Curbo and Sonic, didnt do good in offline tournaments, injustices netcode was way better, I only recall Shasams teleport to recover a bit better online. But from the rest It was really good, but then again I didnt like injustice as much as mk9
Frame data doesn't change online, what changes is the delay from what you see on your screen.

Frame data will never change from -15 to -2 or whatever, what happens is when you input a punish on lets say frame 3 of a punishable move online, it is actually being hit on frame 6 or whatever because of the delay.

reptiles dash will always be -15.

Frame data doesn't change online, what changes is the delay from what you see on your screen.

Frame data will never change from -15 to -2 or whatever, what happens is when you input a punish on lets say frame 3 of a punishable move online, it is actually being hit on frame 6 or whatever because of the delay.

reptiles dash will always be -15.
Exactly but online is not in real time like offline, thats why somehow people get to block after the dash or do anotherone. Thats what I wanted to say.