What's new

THE LIN KUEI WANTS YOU! (I2 PS4 Guild Recruitment)

Lokheit

Noob
"Be stealthful as the night, and deadly as the dawn".

Fellow Lin Kuei, as you probably remember, during the Faction Wars the forces of the Netherealm changed the rules to penalyze factions with high population, making it impossible to win any war despite being the most popular organization.

But the Lin Kuei is back in Injustice 2, with the upcoming arrival of our Grand Master bringing the Lin Kuei logo to the Guild Banner creator in all of its glory!

The purpose of the guild is to help players get extra guild benefits and rewards that they're missing for doing what they normally do in a regular gameplay session, while honoring the memory of the Lin Kuei that was heavily penalyzed during the MKX Faction Wars just because it was more popular than the other factions.

The Lin Kuei is here to help all warriors. We won't force our members to commit to the 500 daily points limit every day because we understand that not everyone can dedicate time to the game every single day and as I said, the guild is here to help. If we can stand out because of the efforts of our members, that will be an added reward, but the Lin Kuei is now a force of good, not ego.

That said, because we want to help each other and the more active our users are the more benefits everyone will get, users with recurring low activity will be replaced with new recruits as it would be unfair for our hard working members to carry the guild by themselves while others leech from their work. We want our warriors to cooperate so at least we ask for some contributions to the guild goals and multiverse in exchange of its benefits.

I welcome all of you to join the Lin Kuei and restore its honor.

GUILD ID: FB84Q

I've set the minimum level realtively low (20), it could get higher if I get a lot of applications. You will get priority if you say in the message that you come from TYM.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
What exactly is low activity? I do a ton of multiverse events because I am hunting for Cat Call but until I move I won't be able to play online consistently, usually just on weekends lol

Screw it, ill try to join. My current guild is Super Weenie Hut Juniors but it seems to be pretty dead tbh lol

Lokheit

Noob
What exactly is low activity? I do a ton of multiverse events because I am hunting for Cat Call but until I move I won't be able to play online consistently, usually just on weekends lol

Screw it, ill try to join. My current guild is Super Weenie Hut Juniors but it seems to be pretty dead tbh lol
I'm currently doing a lot of multiverse too (they also count for guild points). With low activity I mean extended periods without barely playing. Also I'd specially like members to contribute to guild related stuff like the goals and multiverse as it adds rewards. If you have to go on vacation, have heavy work schedule or whatever don't worry you won't be ejected as the goal isn't to be at the top of the ranks, just to cooperate and gain the extra guild rewards.

Only members with extended periods of time without supporting the guild will be warned to avoid getting "dead spots" that could belong to active players to get the benefits and contribute a bit more.

Basically I figured out I was spending a lot of time in the game without a guild and all of that work could've extra rewards and I'd like for more players to get those rewards too.

exisTenz

Noob
I'll join. I'll try to be as active as I can. I will have plenty of time in July.

I'm going on a 2 week vacation in August so I won't be able to play, but when I come back, I'll try to be active again.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I'm currently doing a lot of multiverse too (they also count for guild points). With low activity I mean extended periods without barely playing. Also I'd specially like members to contribute to guild related stuff like the goals and multiverse as it adds rewards. If you have to go on vacation, have heavy work schedule or whatever don't worry you won't be ejected as the goal isn't to be at the top of the ranks, just to cooperate and gain the extra guild rewards.

Only members with extended periods of time without supporting the guild will be warned to avoid getting "dead spots" that could belong to active players to get the benefits and contribute a bit more.

Basically I figured out I was spending a lot of time in the game without a guild and all of that work could've extra rewards and I'd like for more players to get those rewards too.
Ah ok sounds good! I sent my application a few minutes ago lol but yeah I do plenty of multiverse stuff trying to get a certain ability so I should be able to get plenty of guild points while doing that and then once I move ill be playing online regularly which I believe also contributes.

Lokheit

Noob
Currently in an endless tower, when I finish it I will check the applications :)

Later today I'll be back online to check again.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Officially recruited myself in there. Won't play INJ2 for the time being till Sub is out.

Just a friendly FYI; I skipped MKX bc I couldn't find a character and I mained Batgirl, Batman, and MHH in Inj1. I haven't played since 2013/14 and I currently ONLY main Black Canary. I hope Sub is good enough to be at least a secondary. Starting from scratch with this game.

Lokheit

Noob
Just a friendly FYI; I skipped MKX bc I couldn't find a character and I mained Batgirl, Batman, and MHH in Inj1. I haven't played since 2013/14 and I currently ONLY main Black Canary. I hope Sub is good enough to be at least a secondary. Starting from scratch with this game.
Don't worry there is no need to main the Grand Master, all worthy warriors can join the Lin Kuei!

I'm in Japan, so I usually play while it's early morning for most of you, but I'm interested in joining. I've been playing a lot of multiverse lately, but I've been playing semi-competitively for about 20 years. ID: tatsumarxi

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm in Japan, so I usually play while it's early morning for most of you, but I'm interested in joining. I've been playing a lot of multiverse lately, but I've been playing semi-competitively for about 20 years. ID: tatsumarxi
Lin Kuei ni youkosho. ;)

Lokheit

Noob
by the way @Lokheit you got your own discord? I haven't seen you on the thread I'm in
I'm away from home tomorrow I will accept your application and Capo's too! Sorry for the delay, I intend to organize things a bit on the guild in the coming days now that it's growing since the SZ release (btw I hope they implement DLC character icons as guild banners as I want to use the Lin Kuei symbol currently unavailable while Scorpion has his I1 symbol there).

The guild doesn't have discord because there is a chat but it might be better to use one as chatting with a controler is a pain so I could make one and link it in the guild chat or something, I made one of the 2 active SZ ones but I've been away from discord for some days, I've been a bit busy.

"Be stealthful as the night, and deadly as the dawn".

Fellow Lin Kuei, as you probably remember, during the Faction Wars the forces of the Netherealm changed the rules to penalyze factions with high population, making it impossible to win any war despite being the most popular organization.

But the Lin Kuei is back in Injustice 2, with the upcoming arrival of our Grand Master bringing the Lin Kuei logo to the Guild Banner creator in all of its glory!

The purpose of the guild is to help players get extra guild benefits and rewards that they're missing for doing what they normally do in a regular gameplay session, while honoring the memory of the Lin Kuei that was heavily penalyzed during the MKX Faction Wars just because it was more popular than the other factions.

The Lin Kuei is here to help all warriors. We won't force our members to commit to the 500 daily points limit every day because we understand that not everyone can dedicate time to the game every single day and as I said, the guild is here to help. If we can stand out because of the efforts of our members, that will be an added reward, but the Lin Kuei is now a force of good, not ego.

That said, because we want to help each other and the more active our users are the more benefits everyone will get, users with recurring low activity will be replaced with new recruits as it would be unfair for our hard working members to carry the guild by themselves while others leech from their work. We want our warriors to cooperate so at least we ask for some contributions to the guild goals and multiverse in exchange of its benefits.

I welcome all of you to join the Lin Kuei and restore its honor.

GUILD ID: FB84Q

I've set the minimum level realtively low (20), it could get higher if I get a lot of applications. You will get priority if you say in the message that you come from TYM.
Is the clan full?

Lokheit

Noob
Is the clan full?
Last time I checked I think it was full but there were a number of innactive members with like zero points in a month so I might make room for more active members so everyone benefits.

The problem is that my PS4 died (the infamous blue light of death) and I need to repair it before being able to enter the game and accept anyone.