What's new

The late fatalities of MK1

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Ugh these are tough. I got Cage to work, but strugging with some of the others

here's a tip from the expert (me):

when play with subzero, fight opponent. then win match. when opponent is waking up after narrator screams, "finish him," or "finish her," in case of sonya, do freeze move (d, f, low punch). when it happens, opponent will be freezin! you can them perform finish move (f,d,f, high Punch).

happy gaming!! I win!

YeahMKMAN said:

when play with subzero, fight opponent. then win match. when opponent is waking up after narrator screams, "finish him," or "finish her," in case of sonya, do freeze move (d, f, low punch). when it happens, opponent will be freezin! you can them perform finish move (f,d,f, high Punch).

happy gaming!! I win!
this scenario is really old

Paul_G

Noob
YeahMKMAN said:

happy gaming!! I win!
lol

um, well, nah, it was an OK vid, since it seems that people play with keyboards and gamepads around here. kinda noob-ish if you ask me, yuk!

i play on a dedicated cabinet because i am rich and can afford one! That is the only legit way to play MK.

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!