What's new

The Krypt IS NOT RNG and there are no Micro-transactions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
The last Kombat Kast with Tyler and Derek stated they are fixing Towers of Time and Rewards from Towers used to spend in the Krypt.
They made it abundantly clear there will never be a way to buy Krypt unlocks or currency with real money. So there are no MTX in MK11.

Towers of Time:
They will be removing all unblockable modifiers and changing them to Blockables.
AI health will go from 4000 hp to 1500 hp or lower.
Koins, Souls and Hearts will be easier to get and we are getting 500 hearts and 1000 Souls as a gift when patch comes end if this week.

This is very important because as it is, Towers of Time is still very hard to beat. You have to get tower keys to summon the best towers. Character Towers cost 25,000 koins and 50 Souls per character. Some other towers cost Hearts.
To get skins for your character, you absolutely need to complete the towers in TOT. Many of these Towers only last 1 hour before they expire which is crap because they are too difficult because of the modifiers being insanely impossible so you will take multiple attempts on one of the ladders and not complete all required ladders to get rewards and poof Tower gone along with your resources and time spent.

It is a grind to go from TOT and Krypt to unlock skins. Blood Hearts Economy is horrible right now and I'm glad they said this will be fixed soon.

Does anyone know when the next Kombat Kast is?

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
Actually no.

• the Krypt is RNG because while the content of chest is fixed (supposedly), the location is random. So it's just another kind of RNG.
  • there are mtx in the game, because there's a store selling skins for five dollars apiece. That's a microtransaction.

I agree with most of your post anyway but let's call a spade a spade. I hope they fix this.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Yeah it’s getting really irritating seeing all of the anti-MT people coming out of the woodwork. They are on a crusade to make MTs illegal and are drawn to this stuff like flies on shit. Just a mention of MTs and they turn into Che Guevara lmao. They don’t even play the game and have no idea how it works. I mean I hate MTs as much as the next guy but these people are bitching just to bitch, how miserable can you be?

The situation can easily be fixed with more forgiving towers and more rewards for said towers. Its not a big deal, economies are much easier to fix than gameplay.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
At this point I’d prefer that they have microtransactions so I can get a few skins I’d like.
They said they are fixing it so we will be able to complete towers faster and get more hearts, souls and koins for beating the towers.

In the meantime this guide has location of chests and contents of the good skins as well as how to get the tools used to open everything in the Krypt:

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I was actually happy to read the thread title only to see that it's wrong.
Krypt IS rng.

I just want to buy everything for Jade and Kitana ffs.

E

Eldriken

This was already discussed the day the Kombat Kast aired. There's no need for another thread about it. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.