What's new

The Kove, Jungle, Market Place.....

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The Kove is like the boat stage on SF minus actually being on a boat. The Market place looks like that china town stage. Jungle is Blankas stage. they all look hella similar.
That was my first guess by what you made this thread for.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't know maybe some minor similarities, I mean aside from the darkness theme going on in MK where as SF's is lighter, it's funny in a way cause the first time I saw Cammy I thought of Sonya and SSFII way back that one high top mountain stage, reminded me so much of the Pit from MK and KI's bridge stage. Though I don't think you can use the chinaman on the bike as a weapon like you can use that little, poor old lady in the OW Marketplace lol. :p

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
This thread gave me brain damage. T
The Kove is like the boat stage on SF minus actually being on a boat. The Market place looks like that china town stage. Jungle is Blankas stage. they all look hella similar.
And the dumbest post of the year so far goes to this fella.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don't really play SF - just trying to work out wtf is going on! Thought the gifs were a clue... clearly not :oops:
It wasn't that you didn't know, it was that your assumption was way off and really odd.

That "Bruh" was mostly directed at this:

I'm not really seeing a strong resemblance at all. The only thing they have in common is that they're really tropey and common fighting game stage settings.

Last edited:

Danger317

Apprentice
It wasn't that you didn't know, it was that your assumption was way off and really odd.

That "Bruh" was mostly directed at this:

I'm not really seeing a strong resemblance at all. The only thing they have in common is that they're really tropey and common fighting game stage settings.

LOL. you picked the ugliest most outdated pictures to compare with lol. Take screens from the stage where they are actually on the boat in SF4 to The Kove. Same with the China Town stage/Jungle, and The Market.

Edit: They really are similar if you like at the USF4 stages to the MKX counter parts, but really I was just bored and wanted to see if anyone else say the similarity besides me.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, that's honestly stretching I gotta say. Aside from the fact that MK X's stages are a million times darker, more morbid and the boat stage has dead bodies washing up on the bridge? Because that totally happens in SF lol...