What's new

"The Kombat League Experience" - Hilarious video

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Yeah I had a guy on mic that I was anti airing his jumping with lao and his teleports then he said to his girlfriend: "babe get in YouTube on your phone quick, then he can't do anything"

Sure enough he was on WiFi but on top of that he gets multiple devices on his home Internet that's shared with his XBOX ONE and I could no longer punish his teleports. Reactions became reads. Maybe there is a way to adapt but I'm not sure how you can play 3f delay up to 10f delay and up. Rollback does not support fluctuating WiFi connections going from 80ms to 400ms.
Its a dirty tactic and I'm not sure how to stop it or how many use it. But there us a good number if Kombat League matches that show 100ms before we start and have to accept and end up being 160ms+ when already in game.

I hope they add an option to filter WiFi players out. They are the overwhelming majority so they shouldn't have problems playing others who are using WIFi and the rest onWired could matchup with Wired.
Seems fair to me.

The other thing that needs changed is that players on Kombat League can close game on finish him screen and they don't get any penalties and when you look up your recent matches there us no record if the match you just won. Look up on leaderboards and you will find several players with records like 300/2 or 100/8. They have to be cheating even sonics has more than 50 loses to his 200 wins and other pros have the same they are not undefeated. Because they play good players and take several matches to adjust I mean it is FT2 after all.

I'm Grand Master almost Demi God rank for reference. So I know many cheat in that bracket on XB1