What's new

The Joker In depth Guide Preview by KH Cat

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Check out my video preview for a full in depth tutorial guide I am working on for The Joker!
This is just a glimpse on what's to come. The character is still being developed , so I'm making sure I get as much as I can in order for the guide to be up to date for the time being.
Of course. Things may change in the future with patches so expect a updates guide way down the line as months pass by.
For now, here's just a quick clip I made and hope you guys will enjoy it and subscribe for what's to come.

And don't underestimate Joker ;)
-KH CaT

* notes on video.

212 has great advantage to where joker can cancel into teeth and not be punished by even 6 frame moves (example , lex Luther corpse charge)

This gives him a good way to set up pressure or even bait and punish it as shown in the video

Once the opponent sees the threat, you are able to set up pressure with the teeth to back you up.

Edit* forgot to mention string cannot be ducked by the chars listed in the corner or anyone else. If the last of of the 1 part of the string is blocked standing then last hit jails as well

More of this will be covered in the full video of course.

Thanks for watching and subscribe for much more video content.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368192623.596360.jpg
STORMS
Pig Of The Hut

D

Deleted member 9158

Awesome! Can't wait for it! I've been working on set ups myself so it'll interesting to see what you've come up with

kayuza

meanwhile..
good stuff. grammatical correction: "expect a updates guide" should be " expect an updated guide"

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
wow cant wait for the full guide. the pushblock thing is good to know, also Ive used the pistol to stun for the teeth before. great to know

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Cat you're a dummy, should have just continued to let people think Joker was trash. Great writeup

Reactions: Cat

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If joker gets buffed i expect you to change the comment under your avatar to " Watch out cat, this joker looks kinda buffed"

Cat

Cat

The 212 teeth push block trap is genius

That alone is worth price of admission

Excited to help
Glad you liked that.. i got the idea from the cyrax breaker traps.. same concept. except only 1 bar needed and its on block..
theres other stuff im working on.. still a ton to go!
i didnt get to post a link to your page since i had it upload while i left to work.. but its on there now..

Cat

If joker gets buffed i expect you to change the comment under your avatar to " Watch out cat, this joker looks kinda buffed"
Lol i totally would.. i want that Trait buff!!!!
also cant wait for them to fix the bugs on big chars for some of his combos