Joker top 5?

• Yes, he has cyrax bombs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he needs resets.

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Don't get my wrong, it COULD happen. But you would have to set it up by getting a push block into the teeth.

laudanum09

Darling
so this is just an interactable specific extension of the standard teeth loop? cool stuff! didn't try the combo myself with the interactable, didn't guess he could hit 60 though.

as mentioned though, the problem is that the opportunity won't happen. there's no way to set it up outside of getting a hard knockdown with that very interactable. Valle/Cat and some other folks found this early on. too situational to make him better than his bottom 5 standing.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
so this is just an interactable specific extension of the standard teeth loop? cool stuff! didn't try the combo myself with the interactable, didn't guess he could hit 60 though.

as mentioned though, the problem is that the opportunity won't happen. there's no way to set it up outside of getting a hard knockdown with that very interactable. Valle/Cat and some other folks found this early on. too situational to make him better than his bottom 5 standing.
i think he can get 55% meterless no interactions

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I like it. Don't forget guys, you can get them with the 212, teeth, block ->push block them onto teeth trick, and that might catch them in this loop. If not, there are still times when you can catch people off guard with teeth in mid and it'll be good to have this in your tool set in such a scenario.

The background bounces are great for teeth setups but they can give everyone a 20% add to their combo based on whoever gets hit into it first, so it's risky to be standing there in the first place especially if they have an anti air bounce like raven then when I try to jump in to put them in hitstun for the teeth I'll get screwed, but it's still a good combo and definitely useful against certain characters, thanks for sharing

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I like it. Don't forget guys, you can get them with the 212, teeth, block ->push block them onto teeth trick, and that might catch them in this loop. If not, there are still times when you can catch people off guard with teeth in mid and it'll be good to have this in your tool set in such a scenario.

In that case, this combo would take 1 bar.