What's new

The Injustice League Podcast: Episode 3

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
My 13 cents.

Tom brady - the UNDISPUTED best aquaman, how do theo and rico compare? 2 players have made top 8 ONLY using aquaman. (might be 3, didnt dizzy?)Riyo and Brady, Riyo once and brady twice i believe? oh and the fact that he WON a major with him. And only with him. I have played a billion sets with him, I have been around him his entire injustice career. and yes I have personally blown him the f*@# up. He knows why, I know why, and most of the time its a troll and sometimes its directed at his ego. Since DTN he truly has been the nicest person to train with, and is without a doubt the best ive personally played. No aquaman possesses the reads this man does. The fact is on any given day he can beat any one of you and me. Best results, still more to come, best aquaman.

I have never had beef with anyone here and there will be none as a results of this, noone is on blast those are just facts. At the end of the day that is what speaks the most in this community, results. If theo goes all aquaman and makes top 8 at SCR, or wins it, then what? he will have equaled what bill has done. or would you guys say best aquaman.(love you theo, mm runback at wb if your coming) I personally think its hard nowadays becuse the character isnt as dominant as he used to be, look at the last few majors and tell me aquaman is dominant. hm.

Anyways as to brady himself, myself and astronout have personally believed someone hacked his xbl account because of how nice of a guy he is now. He takes losses, he learns and adapts. No salt. I'd be scared looking at him on the other side of the screen at a major.

Hold that.
Inj April -sep is = to mk9 april2011 - oct

Evo still holds weight in both but ehh it's a new game now

I thought this best aquaman discussion was over after that money match at NEC?

So people are going to make you prove yourself and after you do, they just take the accomplishment away?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf

So people are going to make you prove yourself and after you do, they just take the accomplishment away?
That was Superman vs. Aquaman, and no one is taking that away from him. We're specifically speaking tournaments.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Inj April -sep is = to mk9 april2011 - oct

Evo still holds weight in both but ehh it's a new game now
I completely agree, but no solo aquaman has performed yet, after wb fr and scr that may change, its just hard to say they are the best with him at this moment. Its hard to toss out the guy that won with him, even though it was new and aquaman was utterly broken at the time, ill say it. But man I think it will be hard for someone to make that character look as dominant as people like to perceive him as. More dirt is discovered each day and aquaman sits there with no new tech, no real ground breaking bs. Sure more gimmicks but nothing ridiculous. At the highest level with what players are doing he wont even be able to wake up. Just a thought, if I get blown up im ok with it because its fucking aquaman haha.

Pig Of The Hut

I completely agree, but no solo aquaman has performed yet, after wb fr and scr that may change, its just hard to say they are the best with him at this moment. Its hard to toss out the guy that won with him, even though it was new and aquaman was utterly broken at the time, ill say it. But man I think it will be hard for someone to make that character look as dominant as people like to perceive him as. More dirt is discovered each day and aquaman sits there with no new tech, no real ground breaking bs. Sure more gimmicks but nothing ridiculous. At the highest level with what players are doing he wont even be able to wake up. Just a thought, if I get blown up im ok with it because its fucking aquaman haha.
I can't say what I want honestly

I'll just wait and see what happens

Pig Of The Hut

Mirrors don't decide whose best

That makes no sense

What matters is how one does vs the entire roster and tourney results

I'm curious in this version which aqua will prosper

Again inj april-sep 2011 mattered about as much as mk9 April 2011-oct 2011

That was Superman vs. Aquaman, and no one is taking that away from him. We're specifically speaking tournaments.
Mirrors don't decide whose best

That makes no sense

What matters is how one does vs the entire roster and tourney results

I'm curious in this version which aqua will prosper

Again inj april-sep 2011 mattered about as much as mk9 April 2011-oct 2011
This is not a challenge tom put on himself. He was told to prove himself against theo.

He had a lot to lose and nothing to win

Ok....and again...no one ever took that away from him. Not sure what your point is.
You know what was said on a certain podcast, he was told to beat Theo. My point is, don't make people take challenges to prove something, if later on you're going to say it doesn't prove he is the best aquaman after all.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
You know what was said on a certain podcast, he was told to beat Theo. My point is, don't make people take challenges to prove something, if later on you're going to say it doesn't prove he is the best aquaman after all.
That had nothing to do with me, so save it for that "certain podcast" host.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
[quote="Mr Aquaman, post: 1273852, member: 9367]I need him to suck so I can own with him, solid and good are things I cant do well :][/quote]
But every character in this game takes work :eek: good or bad

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Just a small suggestion, but for the sake of your listeners enjoyment it might be better in future if an arcade stick wasn't being beaten to death in the background.

Pig Of The Hut

Finally listening now
Little ways in...
Theo's zyphox impression lol

@KDZ drop this sinestro mambojombo you're superman , that makes sense ..,.seeing you play well again makes sense , u just gotta stick u ur WW and f23 guns. It highlights your skill and style not zoning

I'm pulling for u