What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
One if the "fixes" implemented was the 2-in-1 commands for 5 button sticks. I dont know if anyone else noticed, but its TOO sensitive now. A lot of times during a combo when i input 1,2 quickly the game now reads 1+2 for interactable. Before the patch my stuff was very dialed
It's been pretty rough on me, too. Been doing bane's 123 in his bnb's too fast, it seems.

I don't know if this is a latency thing, i'm not sure it is, but there are times when i have blocked moves and still got hit. These are moves that shouldn't have hit. For instance Raven and Catwoman both have deep/strong jump kicks, i've blocked these on numberous occassions and still got hit. I know i was blocking because i was backing away. They can't be crossups (and if they are they need to be patched because they are way too ambiguous) because when they hit they hit coming toward me and my character's hit animation staggers away. Superman's MB super punch also gets through even when blocked standing for the full number of hits.

colt

this more a issue rather than bug but am im i the only one getting interactive bounces (like helicopter) while doing 112 strings now because of being able to 2 in 1 into them using 1+2? (release check off btw)
I mentioned this in another thread and yeah there are people experiencing this. They need an option to turn on or off the 2-in-1 bullshit bcuz most people dont use it anyway. Until then just try to be slightly slower and veerrrry deliberate about pressing 1.....2 at just the right speed. I usually plink the crap out of my combos but now its a lot slower or i get the 1+2.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
I mentioned this in another thread and yeah there are people experiencing this. They need an option to turn on or off the 2-in-1 bullshit bcuz most people dont use it anyway. Until then just try to be slightly slower and veerrrry deliberate about pressing 1.....2 at just the right speed. I usually plink the crap out of my combos but now its a lot slower or i get the 1+2.
I agree with this all the way

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Now when ever I pause during a combo in practice mode in case I don't know where the combo is gonna go, it either does
A: Activates the super move
B: Does a background interactable (If near one)
C: Activates the trait.

It's very fucking annoying.

Sometimes when I use Deathstroke Primary, I hear sounds from his alternate

And is there any way to take his primary dialogue and change them so it's not helmet like for his Classic skin?

Mintt

Kappa
I tested many times and found a 1% difference on a Batgirl combo against Power/Tech characters.
Jump 2, Back+2, up+3, Jump 2, Forward 2 1 2, EX Back Forward 3, 1 1 up+2 3.
On Tech characters like Joker 16 hits 37 % on Power characters like Lex 17 hits 38%
Not sure if it matters much but just thought I should mention it.:D

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
One if the "fixes" implemented was the 2-in-1 commands for 5 button sticks. I dont know if anyone else noticed, but its TOO sensitive now. A lot of times during a combo when i input 1,2 quickly the game now reads 1+2 for interactable. Before the patch my stuff was very dialed
I've been noticing this and a similar issue with super moves; with and without release being checked. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that, in general, attack buttons are much more responsive than directional inputs.

An example would be using a down+back 3 as get up with Black Adam, opponent jumps back, attempt MB lightning strike as he lands, but my super deploys instead.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
nope. her infinite still works on ps3. it's even improved too. uses no meter
It always used no meter when she had none... and the infinite is fixed (not the MB glitch yet). Once you whiff an attack after Bola hits, your opponent can block any move you do.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator

yes this has been annoying the hell out of me :(

Xenrail

Noob
It always used no meter when she had none... and the infinite is fixed (not the MB glitch yet). Once you whiff an attack after Bola hits, your opponent can block any move you do.
strange in my ranked games yesterday 2 batgirls were able to land them successfully against me. only way i could get out was by clashing. i couldn't block their bolas because of a stun state

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
strange in my ranked games yesterday 2 batgirls were able to land them successfully against me. only way i could get out was by clashing. i couldn't block their bolas because of a stun state
Perhaps their systems have not been rebooted since the hotfix? I don't know if it is possible to have conflicting data play without desynching.

Xenrail

Noob
Perhaps their systems have not been rebooted since the hotfix? I don't know if it is possible to have conflicting data play without desynching.
well if their hotfix included any sort of small patch download i never received one. if it was seeded during play then i haven't noticed it

JJParker

Noob
I don't know if it's happened to anybody else, but I've been hit by a major glitch. The menus and character selection screen work just fine, but whenever I go into actually play the game, no button on the controller works. I've tried deleting the dlc characters and resetting my controls, but nothing works. This is very frustrating as I can't even try out Batgirl after downloading her.
That happens to me also. I have asked it a few times but i never get an answer so im guessing its not very common or people just dont give a shit.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
well if their hotfix included any sort of small patch download i never received one. if it was seeded during play then i haven't noticed it
The hotfixes are transparent to end users. You reboot your machine and go online and you have the most up to date hotfix.

astronout

see you at the top.
This is my biggest issue as of late and I pray NRS addresses this issue immediately.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Not a massive glitch, but for some reason when I select Lobo now the announcer doesn't say his name anymore. Weird.

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
Should we lump massive disconnects and lag in here as well? I had the issue with disconnects before the patch (hence my 40 or so disconnects), but I have never experience this amount of latency. The lag has been getting noticeably worse since the patch came out and now it's at the point where I don't think I can play this game until another update is released.

5 out of my last 5 matches have ended with a disconnect over xbox live. Uncool dudes.

Sublime

Stop blocking my hits with your face!
Fix that damm Hero Card bug/glitch/issue so i can fucking view my own finally!!

If Grundy activates the Toxic Fumes and starts the command grab special of his "you cannot clash out"
Basically this negates the patch balance upadate where we are allowed to clash out from his command grab after the second move.

Is this a bug? or meant to be this way?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If Grundy activates the Toxic Fumes and starts the command grab special of his "you cannot clash out"
Basically this negates the patch balance upadate where we are allowed to clash out from his command grab after the second move.

Is this a bug? or meant to be this way?
Whoa really? Thats...thats kind of awesome.