What's new

The "Injustice 2 Report Card" Thread

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Yea I agree with the critique of the music. It's been mediocre since IGAU, they should design it to be enjoyable for long term multiplayer rather then to set the tone of the story. At any rate it pales in comparison to games like KI, DBZF and Tekken 7. Its not bad, but it should be way better. MK3 had a good OST, these games should too.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
* Balancing:

B good, but could be alot better, but the best NRS has achieved yet

* Overall Game Support:

i mean there has been a couple updates, could have be more attention paid, there has been plenty of very questionable decisions within them. First launch with usable netcode, though that should go without saying. B because NRS can't really win, they patch out the B.S. people rage, they leave it in people rage.

* Listening To The Customers:

NRS kinda makes a point of never specifically doing whatever everyone is asking for, or at best changing something completely different than what everyone wanted changed on a character. I understand why they do it, but still, can't give any real points here. I think the only heavily requested character they delivered as well was Red Hood and they fucked it up. C- only because people asked for less kneejerk patching and they somewhat listened to that

* Amount of Content:

A cant really fault them here, between storymode, gear, and a very solid size roster, they definitely deliver on amount of content. Doesn't get perfect marks because no worthwhile tutorial at all.

* Overall Quality of Content:

CAN fault them here though. Competitive mode was a bland shell of a fighter with most all the interesting abilities locked in gear modes. Characters were bland with very few exceptions, gear was a complete RNG fest that wasn't at all weighted to your own character in any meaningful way, inventory is STILL a fuckin hassle, story bugged out for me multiple times and remains so, also the plot is extremely unconvincing in multiple ways. D

* DLCs:

D- 2 copy pastes from the last game with LESS shit to make them interesting, 2 spots pimped out to promote upcoming WB material, 4 other bland characters, and then Red Hood, who they fucked up the voice acting for. Saved from being an F because gear lets you do shit like dress Sub Zero like Noob Saibot, which is kinda cool I guess

* Audio (Music):

i muted music after the first week. Didn't hear anything that would make me care to listen again, so probably D. A lot of games are kinda lax here though.

* DLC Money's Worth?:

straight fuckin F. Never buying an NRS season pass again.

* Graphics/Video:

honestly graphics quality feels like a slight downgrade from MKX, and then the animations are still ass, the faces range from satisfactory to flat out terrible, i'll give them a C- because SOME of the stages are really well done and SOME of the cutscenes are quite awesome, although its very inconsistent

OVERALL SCORE -

D this is overall the least engaging fighting game I've ever played, and I was really excited for it.

Get at me fanboys, just my honest opinion. Fun thread @Eddy Wang
While I actually like Injustice 2 a lot I can totally agree with a lot of this dude

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
* Balancing - the least imbalanced of the four major NRS titles since 2011, but that's only because the meta itself doesnt allow things to get all that complicated.

* Overall Game Support - they do, for sure. but that may just be because it's year one and ESports is growing exponentially.

* Listening To The Customers - i can't have an opinion here, because itd be about the competitive side of the playerbase, which isnt nearly big enough to outweigh the rest.

* Amount of Content - medium/large.

* Overall Quality of Content - mediocre beyond the aesthetics, some things look gorgeous.

* DLCs - a scam.

* Audio (Music) - complete booty and not the good kind.

* DLC Money's Worth? - no. and the fact that Shaders were the one major thing that got hidden behind the paywall when it couldve been the one universal thing EVERYONE casual and competitive couldve grinded for instead of mundane stat gear which is only important outside of looks to casual players.

* Graphics/Video - the stages look great, but play less exciting than IJ1. the color schemes and going from dark and brooding to bright and campy was a horrible idea and make it feel way less serious and immersive than the first, especially the Hero Cards.

OVERALL SCORE - I play it, I grind it, I try. But it's easily the least appealing of the four by a long way.

OBS: (If you have anything else to add that its not in the description)[/QUOTE]