What's new

Breakthrough The "I Love WoundCowboy" Thread

Espio

Kokomo
It's amazing just how much he understand that character....he's one of the few players who truly grasps his character fully, such an impressive run and second with Shang is amazing, congrats :).

peachyO

Noob
i don't see what the fuss is about. those of us who have played him, online and off, already know that he is a stunningly good player. it was just a matter of time. way to go, Wound!! now if only your dallas cowboys would follow your lead :p

congratulations bruh!!

Congratz WoundCowboy! I played him online a few times and I can say that I'm not at all surprised to see him run through a gauntlet of top players. That was a treat to watch.

gdf

Noob
Because he and Tyrant are genuinely good people who aren't assholes, and don't let success go to their heads.

Some of these so-called top players could learn from them.

In addition to that, they are damn good at MK.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Because he and Tyrant are genuinely good people who aren't assholes, and don't let success go to their heads.

Some of these so-called top players could learn from them.

In addition to that, they are damn good at MK.
Man EGP_TYRANT pops off on his own teammate and training partner over everyone he beat v_v

Reactions: gdf

Vagrant

Noob
Gotta drop by and leave props man. So happy for you hope to get some offline sets in with you one of these days at UFGT EVO or FR

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
just watched cowboy vs djt.wow is all i can say.shangs my favorite character in mk9,i havent been this hype for a shang match since detroit vs cd jr from nec