What's new

The History of Spawn (Al Simmons)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Honestly, I'd switch him for any of those clowns that that were given in MKX, hell i'd pay a lot a money to have mixture of flash/kabal within Spawn xD

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Is Spawn the worst superhero ever? If its not him, then who is it?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
These are terrible, but they would still be better than Spawn - IMO...

to be honest though I like the idea of spawn being a dlc character, but not for injustice. Hes a brutal hero and I feel like with his style id want him for mk11. If they add him to injustice he wont be able to be him. He would have really cool fatalities and stuff P.S his cape would take up the whole screen XD

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
to be honest though I like the idea of spawn being a dlc character, but not for injustice. Hes a brutal hero and I feel like with his style id want him for mk11. If they add him to injustice he wont be able to be him. He would have really cool fatalities and stuff P.S his cape would take up the whole screen XD
While his brutal nature would be awesome for MK, I feel like the Trait system fits him PERFECTLY with that cape. Plus he's a comic book character and this is a comic book fighter. It just feels right. Regardless, cape strings/normals/specials? Animated to their full potential? Give me this nao! They did a shit job of making Spawn in Soul Calibur so please right the wrong done to this badass via video games NRS.

While his brutal nature would be awesome for MK, I feel like the Trait system fits him PERFECTLY with that cape. Plus he's a comic book character and this is a comic book fighter. It just feels right. Regardless, cape strings/normals/specials? Animated to their full potential? Give me this nao! They did a shit job of making Spawn in Soul Calibur so please right the wrong done to this badass via video games NRS.
Oh Thats right I forgot about that, hes already been a dlc character. I'd rather have someone like kyle rayner, because of the whole trait system he can switch his rings like he does between red and blue ect. I wouldnt even mind if we got someone like Kilowog. Point being it seems like the mk community wants spawn and the mk community isnt all that makes up the injustice community. A lot of people dont even know who he is and only wants him over his looks.

But thats just me, I mean I grew up watching spawn and playing Spawn: Armageddon even tho I was like 5 I enjoyed them. But on the good side if he is a crowd favorite and he gets enough love he just might get another movie...?

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Oh Thats right I forgot about that, hes already been a dlc character. I'd rather have someone like kyle rayner, because of the whole trait system he can switch his rings like he does between red and blue ect. I wouldnt even mind if we got someone like Kilowog. Point being it seems like the mk community wants spawn and the mk community isnt all that makes up the injustice community. A lot of people dont even know who he is and only wants him over his looks.
When I first saw Spawn I came for the looks but stayed for the badass everything else. Fucking edgelord to the max.