What's new

The History of Sonicfox by Shujinkydink

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Hey guys!

As a few of you may know I've been around the scene for awhile and because of that I've had the honor of watching SonicFox grow from an online warrior to the best player in the world. I wanted to share what I've observed with you, so I decided to make it a video. Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I remember telling some of you guys on TYM back then that this kid was going to be a force was going to wreck, guess i was right huh!

My favourite thing SonicFox ever did was the EVO MK9 grand final. I've never seen someone so scared of a single move... Plus sick baits, resets and a babality.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Kid is the GOAT. I remember the days of people calling him "random" and that's the only reason he ever won anything. Absurd.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
he is an phenomenal fg player of course!
but he cant be called an goat while playing fighting games with non asian competition.
Really!? Ummm didn't he spanked the ass of FChamp? I mean,i know im the not strongest grade of weed in the dispensary, but the F stands for FILIPINO right ?Question mark?

A lot of people forget he has a top 8 at a Capcom pro tour event in SFV. Regardless of the competition he can hang
i didnt forget it, it was an event one week after release or something.
next big game is dbzf and it will have ridiculous competition from all over the world. if he rules in dbzf then he is for sure GOAT
did sonic confirm that he will play dbzf as a maingame ??QUESTION??

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
i didnt forget it, it was an event one week after release or something.
next big game is dbzf and it will have ridiculous competition from all over the world. if he rules in dbzf then he is for sure GOAT
did sonic confirm that he will play dbzf as a maingame ??QUESTION??
I mean, from the looks the exhibition tournament he dominated, I think its pretty clear he plans on getting down on this game.