What's new

The heartache of a Eu player.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
So i'm from hungary some of you may know this place, and as far as I saw there was one guy on TYM from here, but he is inactive now, too bad.
Now as you may think here we have no offline events, nor online, after all I believe that i'm the only one from the country to play at semi pro level. Too bad, now what can I do?
I feel like I cannot gain more experience from online fights since they are not for leveling up, and this way I can't fix my fundamental problems and I have a lot since it is the first fg i take seriously.
I can play ladder all day no challange, I can go live but i dominate or get dominated, so it's all black and white, and I can't find a way to level up my game for real however I play with all my love i'm just sooo sad about that I can't show my awesomness to the world at any offline tournament.

How can I go further? Any advices?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So i'm from hungary some of you may know this place, and as far as I saw there was one guy on TYM from here, but he is inactive now, too bad.
Now as you may think here we have no offline events, nor online, after all I believe that i'm the only one from the country to play at semi pro level. Too bad, now what can I do?
I feel like I cannot gain more experience from online fights since they are not for leveling up, and this way I can't fix my fundamental problems and I have a lot since it is the first fg i take seriously.
I can play ladder all day no challange, I can go live but i dominate or get dominated, so it's all black and white, and I can't find a way to level up my game for real however I play with all my love i'm just sooo sad about that I can't show my awesomness to the world at any offline tournament.

We've been trying to reach out to the rest of the world for some time now and TYM is also now part of VK.com, if you don't know what that is... it's basically a social networking site for Europeans/Russians, you can visit our page here: http://vk.com/testyourmight

The goal is to reach out to the EU scene on there and welcome them to TYM. I know this is of course an English board but using Google Translator is Win. :)

Alice , you're in the right place... ;)

If there is no offline scene then make one.

Budapest is the capital of Hungary - the biggest city in the country. There are sure to be other people who play video games there. Make up adverts and post them locally on Hugarian sites or in local papers etc and start a meeting 1 night a month, then maybe one night a week if it's popular. It doesn't have to be just MK but all fighting games.

That's how offline scenes start - someone has to start them.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
We've been trying to reach out to the rest of the world for some time now and TYM is also now part of VK.com, if you don't know what that is... it's basically a social networking site for Europeans/Russians, you can visit our page here: http://vk.com/testyourmight

The goal is to reach out to the EU scene on there and welcome them to TYM. I know this is of course an English board but using Google Translator is Win. :)

Alice , you're in the right place... ;)

I'll take a look at it, maybe we can organize teams and such around, that would be nice to bring mid europe to the level where it is recognized.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Find some players around Europe on XBL/PSN, there's bound to be someone around your level. If not, playing the best helps you level up tremendously. For the offline scene, try and get some people around hungary together and play from time to time whether it be at someones house or at a venue. Try and save your money and travel to European majors like SVB and WGC, those will be the best places to prove yourself, and ultimately have a great time meeting other players from around Europe. :)

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker

Írj rám, megbeszéljük :)