What's new

Guide The Harley Quinn Living Video Guide by Laos_boy

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
MY HARLEY QUINN LIVING GUIDE, I WILL UPLOADING THIS AS I FIND TECH TIPS AND STATEGIES.

~TECH AND GIMMICKS~

• TIPS, TRICKS, AND TECH PT.1

• THE CORNER VORTEX

• MIDSCREEN SEMI VORTEX

~STRATEGY~
  • UPCLOSE (PRESSURE AND FRAME TRAPS)
Notes :
-112 has different kinds of push back, so the follow ups are character dependent. Thanks Blind_Man
- I was wrong the AI deceived me you can crouch 33~112 don't use it unless they are standing.

• STUFFING WAKE UPS

~MATCH UP SPECIFICS~
  • BANE

~COMBOS~

Last edited:

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
You should either do it on stages where it is easier to read behind or have the text bolded to be easier to read

Kabbage

Noob
Theres a few things in here I wasn't aware of, but against Batgirl instead of the d3 against her smoke bomb I usually am able to block and b2 for full combo. Am i missing something with this? Am I just playing bad Batgirls that are actually able to get out of that?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Theres a few things in here I wasn't aware of, but against Batgirl instead of the d3 against her smoke bomb I usually am able to block and b2 for full combo. Am i missing something with this? Am I just playing bad Batgirls that are actually able to get out of that?
Her smoke bomb teleport on block is full combo punishable by everyone.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Yeah I just block but this was just intresting to me so I included it.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Laos_boy in your pressure and frame traps video there's a couple problems. 112 has different amounts of pushback against different characters. That frame trap doesn't work on Raven or Batmam for example. Also after 33 112 doesn't work because standing 1 whiffs.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Laos_boy in your pressure and frame traps video there's a couple problems. 112 has different amounts of pushback against different characters. That frame trap doesn't work on Raven or Batmam for example. Also after 33 112 doesn't work because standing 1 whiffs.
The push back thing I did not know about I'll put that in there. But yes the standing 1 CAN hit crouching opponents, Only if you are down to the frame.

Blind_Ducky

The push back thing I did not know about I'll put that in there. But yes the standing 1 CAN hit crouching opponents, Only if you are down to the frame.
Have you tested that on every character? Also it sounds like it might not be very practical.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Have you tested that on every character? Also it sounds like it might not be very practical.
I'm doing it right now. So far, the push back does affect half the cast. :(And the crouhing I've tested it on lex, harley, GL, and catwoman. I'm still testing it. And its not practical online due to input delay. But its good to have, right?

Blind_Ducky

I'm doing it right now. So far, the push back does affect half the cast. :(And the crouhing I've tested it on lex, harley, GL, and catwoman. I'm still testing it. And its not practical online due to input delay. But its good to have, right?
Honestly it just doesn't sound practical when the timing is that strict and you don't get much off it. It's better to go for d1, d1 tantrum, a throw, b2 after 33. You could probably incorporate that b2 silly slide stuff after. I mean if you can do this consistently and it works on that character then by all means do it but i just don't feel like its practical. Also this game having no chip really hurts the frame trap.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Honestly it just doesn't sound practical when the timing is that strict and you don't get much off it. It's better to go for d1, d1 tantrum, a throw, b2 after 33. You could probably incorporate that b2 silly slide stuff after. I mean if you can do this consistently and it works on that character then by all means do it but i just don't feel like its practical. Also this game having no chip really hurts the frame trap.
Yeah i see your point. This isn't mk9, block strings don't really matter. And tbh I usually go for d1 after 33 or I go for the 50/50

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
I don't like the PD option after a blocked string.
And never heard about SS pressure, looks awesome, but if I hit, I just deal 5% and SS... Can you explain its usefulness? because you can't hit confirm :( not only that, they wont just shoot random projectile, they'll most likely poke with D1.

Last edited:

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
- yes I know s1 is a high, but if you are ON THE FRAME YOU ARE ABLE TO HIT THEM IF THEY CROUCH.
If they're already ducking the standing 1 will miss, they must be standing(crouching take about 2 frames, highs still hit) before if you want them to block it. (J3-->112, here the 1 connects)

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
If they're already ducking the standing 1 will miss, they must be standing(crouching take about 2 frames, highs still hit) before if you want them to block it. (J3-->112, here the 1 connects)
If you do 33 and do 112 it will still hit them even if they are crouching. Ive done this before.