What's new

The glitches are what makes this game beautiful

I have a theory that the Mortal Kombat world is alive and breathing, hence the unrepeatable glitches that occur throughout the game play. This makes the game more life like, for no two days are the same in the real world, and no person has the same metabolic energy level or strength each day, it fluctuates due to countless variables. This is what makes MK a masterpiece. So I say embrace the bugs my friends, for they are flaws in world where perfection is pursued yet never obtained. This is a world where randomness and consistency clash infinitely. This is art imitating life. This is, Mortal Kombat.

Sasuga

Noob
I have a theory that the Mortal Kombat world is alive and breathing, hence the unrepeatable glitches that occur throughout the game play. This makes the game more life like, for no two days are the same in the real world, and no person has the same metabolic energy level or strength each day, it fluctuates due to countless variables. This is what makes MK a masterpiece. So I say embrace the bugs my friends, for they are flaws in world where perfection is pursued yet never obtained. This is a world where randomness and consistency clash infinitely. This is art imitating life. This is, Mortal Kombat.
That's a good way to look at mk, but not to play mk. :)

In a world that's seemingly random I resort to video games for my illusion of control. Than for gods sake it better be there!

I disagree. You can argue that flaws are what makes perfection but I don't think that logic applies here. The randomness and unpredictability in the world just means we are ignorant to it's mechanics. Same for this game. Example: Tom Brady already figured out the alleged "buggy" and "random"wake up system and he figured it out by testing and inquiry. The rest of the glitches and random occurrences will be found and eliminated because they impede a consistent environment needed for competition.