What's new

The Gauntlet Tower Rewards

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Does anyone have a list of rewards for all 30 stages of the gauntlet tower?

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
gauntlet was fun. they should allow us to replay it or unlock more. I do have to say making the final costume a mortal cosmetic is kinda whack

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Do you know if Jade's green hooded skin is a Gauntlet reward? Or is it in a random tower that has yet to pop up yet?

Endeavor

Anyone who’s beaten it is Subzero’s “wintry mix” shin in it and if so what stage

Bliss

Noob
I'll try get through it then. At least until it pops up. :p
You might get it on the stage with the Chameleon/Khameleon.

It's where you fight a tower with Scorpion / Sub-Zero / Raiden.

Scorpion uses a white costume to mimic Smoke. A green to mimic Reptile.

Sub-Zero uses a red costume to mimic Ermac.

Raiden uses a purple costume to mimic Rain.

Of course, who they mimic, is the aide they get in the fight.

And the same with the females. You might get the Jade costume after beating the female one.

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
There is so much stuff in the Gauntlet that I doubt anyone has written it all down. It's easily the most packed tower set.
I know its intimidating but I posted a strategy for it that makes 99% of the Gauntlet very easy.
You can find my thread under the title "How I Beat All 30 Gauntlet Towers" lot's of people on TYM beat it using my strategy.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
There is so much stuff in the Gauntlet that I doubt anyone has written it all down. It's easily the most packed tower set.
I know its intimidating but I posted a strategy for it that makes 99% of the Gauntlet very easy.
You can find my thread under the title "How I Beat All 30 Gauntlet Towers" lot's of people on TYM beat it using my strategy.
I can verify this, I was one such person who beat it using the strategy given.

Do you know if Jade's green hooded skin is a Gauntlet reward? Or is it in a random tower that has yet to pop up yet?

I have a green hooded Jade skin called "Chosen of Argus" and I'm pretty sure I didn't get it in the Gauntlet tower, since I'm only on tower 9.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Did not make a list, but you get set skins for each character related stage (and or tower).
My favourite Sonya skin (clean cut) is obtained in stage 27 along with a Cassie, Erron and Jax one.

IIRC this is the skin you get by completing her character tutorial
Could very well be. I simply compared the green hooded Jade that I have to the picture and they looked the same to me.

Granted, I may have missed a skin, but I didn't see ANY other Jade skins with a green hood.

EDIT: I'm guessing that certain "Towers of Time" skins can be gotten in multiple towers. I've had a few towers pop up where I haven't gotten all of the rewards, but have unlocked a few of them (meaning a green check mark next to them in the tower) including a few skins. I haven't bought any skins with time crystals, so that rules that possibility out, too.

Last edited:

Endeavor

Can you post a link please? Also can anyone confirm if and what stage you get subs “wintry mix” skin in the gauntlet tower?

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power

Endeavor

Does anyone know if you get Liu Kang’s “Shaolin sapphire” skin in the gauntlet and if so what stage.