What's new

The Future Of Premier Skins

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, with content on the rise, it seems like we're getting a premier skin every Fighter Pack. But what do you think the next one will be? What character would you love to see have premier skins ?Question mark?

Let's have a discussion!

Righteous :l:qtl:cool::qtr:r

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Apparently, with content on the rise, it seems like we're getting a premier skin every Fighter Pack. But what do you think the next one will be? What character would you love to see have premier skins ?Question mark?

Let's have a discussion!

Righteous :l:qtl:cool::qtr:r
Which character can have one is the first question we should be asking...
Who has the lore/playstyle to be a facsimile of another member of the roster?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Which character can have one is the first question we should be asking...
Who has the lore/playstyle to be a facsimile of another member of the roster?
Hands down, CAT WOMAN! There's soooooo many versions of her that we can just pick from. I, personally, would LOVE to go OG with the original pussy sista, Ertha Kitt. She's PERRRRRRRRFECT for the choosing. But thats damn near impossible at this point unless they pay her money out the ass. I mean, she is still alive.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Hands down, CAT WOMAN! There's soooooo many versions of her that we can just pick from. I, personally, would LOVE to go OG with the original pussy sista, Ertha Kitt. She's PERRRRRRRRFECT for the choosing. But thats damn near impossible at this point unless they pay her money out the ass. I mean, she is still alive.
Any Flashpoint versions of the current cast, Darkest Night Black Lantern skins for everyone, Kyle Rayner for Green Lantern,make Dex-Starr another wholesome character and have his trait be Atrocitus(lol),various version of Cheetah, Crime Syndicate counterparts of the current (In)Justice League[rest in roasted pepperonis Martian Manhunter]...
I ran out of ideas help me out people!

Last edited:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Eartha Kitt died in 2008, actually. I was very sad about it.

I don't think they'll do premier skins that are the same character, since they haven't to date -- so no 'other versions' besides Power Girl which doesn't really count.

If I had to guess what might be plausible if they do more: Shazam for Black Adam, Artemis for Wonder Woman, Roy Harper for Green Arrow.

Personally I'd love to see a Silver Banshee one for Canary.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Eartha Kitt died in 2008, actually. I was very sad about it.

I don't think they'll do premier skins that are the same character, since they haven't to date -- so no 'other versions' besides Power Girl which doesn't really count.

If I had to guess what might be plausible if they do more: Shazam for Black Adam, Artemis for Wonder Woman, Roy Harper for Green Arrow.

Personally I'd love to see a Silver Banshee one for Canary.
Wait WHAT!? OH SNAP! I was thinking of Sicily Tyson!

HASHTAG/#Oops

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Killer frost for ivy! Pls make it happen.

Raven/Starfire would be cool
Fate/Martian
Kid flash/flash

I wish They could do male to female and vice versa.

Batwoman/Batman
Talia/Robin
Bumblebee/atom
Zatanna/Constantine (if he's in)

Last edited:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
How about a Ron Perlman Hellboy premier just because he's awesome. I prefer the comic look since I am a huge fan of B.P.R.D and what not but I would just love to see Ron Perlmans face again with that huge cuban sticking out of his gob.
I imagine they want to push the new David Harbour version. Do we know if Harbour is doing the voice?

(I'm happy for DH, we went to the same high school lol)

Well I think there is so much potential in clayface as his own character, but seeing as how that's probably not happening I agree with espio. I don't like swamp thing's playstyle, but clayface would fit him pretty dang well I think. The wings would be a bit odd though lol

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
I imagine they want to push the new David Harbour version. Do we know if Harbour is doing the voice?

(I'm happy for DH, we went to the same high school lol)
That's true and going by the photos of him they stuck with the same style as Ron Perlman's Hellboy and he looks great. God I can't wait.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Owl Man is hands down one of the most badass DC villains.

Batman- Owlman or Batwoman
Superman- nice Superman or Ultraman
Wonder Woman- Superwoman
Firestorm- Deathstorm
GL- Power Ring
Atrocious/Dex- Kilowog/Ch'p
Robin- Azreal, Ra's Al Guhl
Flash- Wally West, Johnny Quick
Black Adam- Shazam
Arrow- Merlyn, Aresenal
Aquaman- Ocean Master