What's new

The Fundamental Question of Mankind (NSFW)

Titties, for very good reasons:

1. I can be a mysophobe, and titties are guaranteed to be cleaner than ass thoughout the day.

2. A woman's titties can be pleasured with the mouth while thrusting the long-dong in her sexual organ, if you're flexible.

3. It is likely you were fed by them when you were a youngling.

Justice

Kombatant
Bewbz are soft and cuddly. Hugging and playing with them is like the male version of playing with a teddy bear. Asses are dry and crusty and are found on both genders....

StarcaverX

Bajan to the core!
How can you guys even choose?! It's like trying to compare Picasso Art and Leonardo Da Vinci Art, Just pure brilliance....

DJ L Toro

Warrior
This thread is ridiculous. What kind of person would even suggest that tits > ass?

That being said, a nice pair of tits with a thin waste is legendary.
lol says JUGGS (best name on tym)
:)

that being said i think nasty tits are worse than a flat ass, but having a nice ass is more impressive than having nice tits. i dont think either is particularly better than the other. they work together to create the experience. that being said here's a few arguments for tits:
1) ass all looks the same when you're poinding her from behind
2) ass all looks the same when you're pounding her from the front
3) my friend Chris Thomas calls tits the cum bucket because they're the perfect target (though he's an ass man)
4) there's a reason young boys are naturally attracted to tits
5) The natural instinct of infants is to put your mouth to tits. that means it's literally in our nature for our entire life to love them
6) Katy perry is famous for one reason and it isnt her ass or her musical ability (she's pretty average musically)