What's new

The fortress of solitude

So, in my opinion the left side of the fortress of solitude is the most dangerous area of the game...
^ Case an point ^ ((Also, forgive this dudes cursing and shit...... he seems like a total tool sry))

My question though, is can anyone get out of the space ship after a meter burned atlas torpedo into that corner? (bf2MB) (invincible wake ups maybee? even then that makes this a 50/50)

I havent seen anyone do so yet, leading me to believe Shazam should have an easy time geting a 100% combo here.... Ive had alot of fun slamming them into doomsday in the background, following up with a 112 bf2 MB space ship SI... and so on and so forth..... now im not a Shazam main but id love to see some one nail a damn scary combo here.....

things to keep in mind, Shazam can use 4 (trait) after hitting them with the ship and continue the combo...... So lets hit the training room..... I want shazam to turn some heads on this level!!!

Says to forgive for another man's cursing, says shit immediately after.
Yes, kinda the humor i was going for....
1. That guy is gross.
Agreed..... 100%
It may work offline, but I highly doubt that it will work playing someone online/in a tournament.
what will? bf2MB? I havent seen anyone escape it online.... But thats why I made this post... im trying to see the validity of it....

I've actually done this in a few matches online. Atlus Tackle MB, space ship intractable asap, Back 3, Jump 3, Forward 223 xx Herculean Might did like 50% + the damage of MB Atlus Tackle. That's the most damage I'll ever see for this character without trait >_> I think it's actually inescapable, since they are floored from MB Tackle for a very long period of time, and by the time they get up, they are eating the space ship no matter what.

Thats what im saying.... Ive been playing around with his trait so far.... my best thing so far is

(starting from domsday facing left)
11 SI b3 ji3 112 bf2 MB (37%)
Then the (What i assume is a space ship reset since no one has answered my Q)
SI 4 (pause) 1 SI b3 ji3 112 for (63%) couldnt land bf2 again.........

Buut.... that is a 100% reset....
Anyone able to improve on either of those??