What's new

Tech The Flash Reverse Corner Reset

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i've been saving some tech for tomorrow that i haven't put out there yet, lets just say i have a mid screen cross on block with sonic pound and a corner trap with MB sonic pound that jails for corner pressure and much more. but this is good tech and i'll definitely use this tomorrow at ect 5.

Redk9

Noob
i've been saving some tech for tomorrow that i haven't put out there yet, lets just say i have a mid screen cross on block with sonic pound and a corner trap with MB sonic pound that jails for corner pressure and much more. but this is good tech and i'll definitely use this tomorrow at ect 5.
Your talking about the MB lightning kick combo into 2 3, letting them fall and doing MB sonic pound for the cross up aren't you? People have been getting hit by that for free

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Your talking about the MB lightning kick combo into 2 3, letting them fall and doing MB sonic pound for the cross up aren't you? People have been getting hit by that for free
no am talking about doing a string on block into sonic pound and it crosses up during the string...everytime :) its basically a mix up, this string lets you control which side you will land on and mix it up for free 10% and oki pressure, this tech destroys characters that can't wake up :)

Redk9

Noob
no am talking about doing a string on block into sonic pound and it crosses up during the string...everytime :)
b2 2 spaced really well crosses up everytime on block. But I won't keep fishing, if you're gonna use it at a major I won't fish for the secret