What's new

Video/Tutorial The flash oki setup midscreen

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
this set up is soo underrated, it pretty much guarantees a reset situation and blows up any wake up without invincible wake up frames and your at +11 i want more flash players to use this more often

Strider86

PSN:Sarajina86
Yo Zyphox wanted to run sets with u tom and maybe get some Flash tips from ya? Gonna hit u up on PSN.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
This is really cool, easy to do and messes up almost everyone. I've never seen anyone do this online to me, so this definitely will surprise everyone you play ey.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yo Zyphox wanted to run sets with u tom and maybe get some Flash tips from ya? Gonna hit u up on PSN.
sure man i can play on saturday, today i have to finish up a project and take care of a few things so i wont be on much if at all but by all means send me a friend request so we can get some matches in :)

AYSAMO

Noob
In the rare occasion that I actually get d12 t-rex arm pokes to come out and it hits, and doesnt end up doing d1 into running man stance for some reason, I'm gonna full combo. Flash's f213 string is way too good at stuffing wakeups and leaving you safe on block anyway.

Strider86

sure man i can play on saturday, today i have to finish up a project and take care of a few things so i wont be on much if at all but by all means send me a friend request so we can get some matches in :)
sick.. hopefully i can catch you online before the EGP tourney im going to tomorrow. Im really liking Flash but the fact that you have to take SOOO many risks kinda makes me sad. But ya bro im hyped to run sets with ya. *Tried adding you lol is it an underscore or? Could u add me? No luck gettin ur name right as far as the underscore dash line thingy

Strider86

In the rare occasion that I actually get d12 t-rex arm pokes to come out and it hits, and doesnt end up doing d1 into running man stance for some reason, I'm gonna full combo. Flash's f213 string is way too good at stuffing wakeups and leaving you safe on block anyway.
Great games at EGP yesterday buddy i got bodied hahaha. Thanks for showing me what Flash can do against DS, I think i'll have to run him at WNF soon.

AYSAMO

Noob
Great games at EGP yesterday buddy i got bodied hahaha. Thanks for showing me what Flash can do against DS, I think i'll have to run him at WNF soon.
Yea definitely, GGs man. Flash is the #1 anti-zoning character in the game. He pretty much eliminates DS's ability to use any guns except low gun anywhere but fullscreen.