What's new

THE FIRST STAR LAB SUNDAYS! [Aug 6th featuring DJTMIT, Atai, HeeyGeorge and more!]

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
When will this be up on Twitch to watch? I missed it last night, but don't see the stream archive.
They are there. The title is wrong for some reason, but it's the one from yesterday.

@EMPEROR PRYCE do you have a YT channel? And if so, will the sets be uploaded there?

Great success, appreciate what you do.
I do, although since I stream from PS4 I'd only be able to upload the entire stream, rather than the matches individually

Did you upload it to YouTube? I understand if you didn't since you mentioned streaming on ps4. If I search your name on twitch will I find the video? Sorry to be a bother, but can't stay up late because of camp lol plus GOT WAS AMAZING!

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Gah that Swamp Thing / Darkseid match was painful. Yes it's Darkseid favor and "cat & mouse" definitely summarizes it, but it's obvious CoolIguana didn't know the MU well at all. If anyone knows him, tell him to join the Swamp Thing discord.

:(

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Did you upload it to YouTube? I understand if you didn't since you mentioned streaming on ps4. If I search your name on twitch will I find the video? Sorry to be a bother, but can't stay up late because of camp lol plus GOT WAS AMAZING!
The archives are up on twitch.tv/thekombatleague