What's new

The Fall Classic Hype and Top 8 Projection Thread

Who are you Pulling for to WIN TFC

• Total voters
If there were a thing as tournament drought im literally a Sand Dune
freshen up that sinestro! there are more then likely going to be matchups that zod just cant deal with. i think you should go into this tourney with both sinestro and zod. but when you get to the finals win it all with zod!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have Revolver and Khaotik in GF, Forever King, Smarrgasm, Rico, Reo, Random flash, and another black adam for funsies in top 8

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Im calling fraud you clearly picked names based on those are the only people you could think of nicknames for. :coffee:
Mannnnn idk about that, I just picked name randomly

Could have used "SlideSlideSlideSlideSlide" for Khao ;)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
How many entrants do you guys think this tournament will have for Marvel, AE, Injustice?

Since it's a brand new tournament and being billed as a supermajor, I'm curious to see what the turnout will be.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
You speak of Jesus Christ do you?

Go On...........
Oh he has his ways, I'm sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if for instance Maxter was inexplicably absent from the tournament and a mysterious player took his place, only for Maxter to turn up after the tournament tied up in a broom closet. And the mysterious player popping off, and somehow blaming you, expressing your inability to ever let him speak.

Pig Of The Hut

How many entrants do you guys think this tournament will have for Marvel, AE, Injustice?

Since it's a brand new tournament and being billed as a supermajor, I'm curious to see what the turnout will be.
Personally since its before the patch i expect 120-140

If patch was out id say 200

Pig Of The Hut

Oh he has his ways, I'm sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if for instance Maxter was inexplicably absent from the tournament and a mysterious player took his place, only for Maxter to turn up after the tournament tied up in a broom closet. And the mysterious player popping off, and somehow blaming you, expressing your inability to ever let him speak.
Your humor is literally my favorite

I love your posts lol

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Dark Horses - any hawkgirl (that knows how to block) or bane player. any superman player, anyone that knows the input for lanterns might, can back dash with that BA players call reads? idk, any flash player with skill, any ares player if you keep blocking, one or two ravens that actually know tech, and the occasional harley quinn, who the f&(k knows the MU