What's new

"The Fall Classic" announced for Sept. 14-15 in Raleigh, NC

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Back on February 13th we have the privilege to announce a brand new East Coast event being called, "The Fall Classic". This event has several event masterminds behind it including ECT's LI Joe, SweetJohnnyCage, NEC's BigE and Final Round's ShinBlanka. With the might of all of these organizers they essentially promise to bring something to the East Coast that is long overdue.

Team Spooky recently announced on twitter that the dates for "The Fall Classic" being September 14th & 15th in Raleigh, North Carolina! Mark your calendars!

tfc1.jpg

tfc.jpg

Source: Team Spooky

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
SweetJohnnyCage i just realized that you were the general that i was running MK with. I had no idea. I definitely am interested in being staff for this just like i was for FR. Im uber hyped for this tournament especially since it looks like it could become the east coast EVO and it is really close to ATL.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Hmmm. Caught my interest. Pretty Close to where I am too, just a short 3 hour drive.

SweetJohnnyCage i just realized that you were the general that i was running MK with. I had no idea. I definitely am interested in being staff for this just like i was for FR. Im uber hyped for this tournament especially since it looks like it could become the east coast EVO and it is really close to ATL.
Yea man! That MK room was hype! I wish I could've stayed around after running pools, but I was trying to help in the main room during the downtime between brackets.