What's new

The End. I need the kommunities Help!

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Do you know if the systems will be xbox or ps3 btw? Do you know how long it will last, I'm sure I can catch the end of it likely if I can't get off work and actually go.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Its on 360. I got a converter you can use if need be.
That's actually preferred, the only thing I sort of know how to play on is those silver twisty controller things everything else I'm like a semi braindead chimpanzee and it's got a charge cord of sorts so it's sort of wireless but sort of not, do you know if they would have a problem with that?

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'll be watching, lordtundrinjeezusbye

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
That's actually preferred, the only thing I sort of know how to play on is those silver twisty controller things everything else I'm like a semi braindead chimpanzee and it's got a charge cord of sorts so it's sort of wireless but sort of not, do you know if they would have a problem with that?
I think you will be fine.

McNasty

Moist.
Out here we are stoned imaculate.

Oh wait this isnt about the doors...

Ill tune in and troll dat stream play boy!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
This is just a reminder that the tournament starts tomorrow morning at 11 EST. There are events made up for this on both TYM and MKU with the stream link. Just in case you need it here it is : www.twitch.tv/ralstoninstall

Thanks so much for all the support, I am hella nervous.

Goldi

Noob
Move it people, to the stream :)
I'm going in my office for this because the twitch tv app sucks.

I keep Hob's litter box in the office - which also sucks. So I better see some hot Jade action! :p

Good luck Chance!! <3

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
2nd place! :) Repped Jade, had a stream full of fans from STB and TYM and had a good time I hear.

I asked for you, actually. Was hoping you had gone. ;_;
Well good for him, went out on a real good note, No, got stuck working, Thanks for asking for me though <3