What's new

The Divekick General Discussion Thread

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I played this game for about 5 hrs straight yesterday and man I gotta say it is hella fun, and is pretty much a game of raw footsies, with some gimmicks in between due to all the retarded specials lol. I'm probably going to be playing this game a lot along with IGAU, MK9 and AE.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lol I downloaded this on psn. So much fun
I played only Kung Pao all day yesterday lol. Probably going to mess around with Jefailey too though. Mr. N is the baddest shit in that game right now though lol. Oh and Dr. Shoals.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Ewe. Diveshit.
Great for players who can't win in real fgs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Spletty

Grandmaster
I played only Kung Pao all day yesterday lol. Probably going to mess around with Jefailey too though. Mr. N is the baddest shit in that game right now though lol. Oh and Dr. Shoals.
Lmao I'm rocking Seth Kill. He's one cheap bastard lol time for a tier list yet??

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Been having a blast with this game since UFGT 8's prototype tournament for it. It was the most fun 0 - 2 showing that I've ever had for ANY tournament.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Matix218

Get over here!
I was going to download it on my Vita but when i saw that it was $10 I chose not to.

That seems a bit ridiculous for a game that would be low-tech even for a cell phone game.

I understand it is fun and does have some depth to it but seriously? 10 bucks for that? I can go get MK9 on Vita for $14.99 or even MK:KE on PS3 for $20 but they really think they can charge $10 bucks for that? If it were $2.99 or there about I would consider it, maybe if it goes on a cheap sale in the future I will try it out but at that price I feel like I am being raped.

I guess I'm just cheap lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I was going to download it on my Vita but when i saw that it was $10 I chose not to.

That seems a bit ridiculous for a game that would be low-tech even for a cell phone game.

I understand it is fun and does have some depth to it but seriously? 10 bucks for that? I can go get MK9 on Vita for $14.99 or even MK:KE on PS3 for $20 but they really think they can charge $10 bucks for that? If it were $2.99 or there about I would consider it, maybe if it goes on a cheap sale in the future I will try it out but at that price I feel like I am being raped.

I guess I'm just cheap lol
It's ten bucks for the PS3/Vita package.

Matix218

Get over here!
It's ten bucks for the PS3/Vita package.
Yeah,

I know you can use it on both systems but I just still feel that it is too much. I do think its kind of a cool novelty and could be fun but I will probably wait until they drop the price (which I am sure eventually they will).

I would rather pay $20 for Walking Dead on Vita (which just came out also) or something like that at the moment. Seems like more bang for buck.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah,

I know you can use it on both systems but I just still feel that it is too much. I do think its kind of a cool novelty and could be fun but I will probably wait until they drop the price (which I am sure eventually they will).

I would rather pay $20 for Walking Dead on Vita (which just came out also) or something like that at the moment. Seems like more bang for buck.
PSSSSHT that's crazy. :p

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I played for a half hour yesterday, it is a fun game to mess around with and I am sure it will be an awesome hype party game. I just used Dive and kept things simple.

RavenDSkull

Lost between choices.
I was one of the haters of this game. After a long time, I got convinced to play it. SO MUCH FUN. A party game with very easy controls that can go much deeper in footsies and gimmicks. Solid. Only thing that got me sad was that it took a while to find someone to play with...
S-Kill just plays his own game, and, so far, seems one of the most fun to use. But I'm probably using MarkMan.