What's new

The Debate Of All Debates! Which TV Show Had The Best Theme Song?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
1 ~ Smallville
2 ~ Buffy the vampire slayer
3 ~ StarGate SG1

next tier
4 ~ ST The next generation
5 ~ Angel
6 ~ Charmed
7 ~ fresh price of bel air

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Game of Thrones.. Has a pleasant soothing melody it reminds me of Snow, Wine, Titties and Castles.

Zoey 101 is a close second tho.

Here's my top 5 :

The Man in the High Castle (couldn't find the actual opening so here's just the song) :

Westworld's theme, it's awesome :

Breaking Bad, short but so satisfying to hear. love it

I grew up with the Simpson and I still love it after all those years :

But to me, this is the best one :

Now it'll be stuck in my head for days

DeftMonk

Noob
Oh we're tapping into our childhood with this one! From the 80s, to the 90s, early 2000s, till now TV we all have our favorite TV shows. And each era its undeniable that Theme music is what caught our attention. From Fresh Prince to Bel Air, to All That, etc. What was one of your favorite shows with memorable theme music. Whether its Black, White, Vampire, whateva!

Then we're gonna decide which show has THEE BEST EVER that everybody remembers, loves, and can sing it word for word ANYWHERE & other people around will join in. Thats the power of a great theme song!

You can start off by giving your favorite or top 5. Let's start a discussion.

My favorite.....would have to be Fresh Prince. I mean, duh! Who the fuck does NOT know that song. "IIIIIIIIIN West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days ..." Y'all know the rest ;)

YOUR TURN!
as a DJ I only ever play 1 theme song in my sets ever: Sanford and Son. If you hear that and you don't know it immediately shame on you.

skahwt

Noob
I haven’t read past the OP, but if no one has mentioned The Sopranos yet the thread should be deleted and all posters banned.