What's new

Tech "The DarksydeDash Special." Rate my Superman?

What do you guys think?

• Weirdest!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Craziest!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Stylish!

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • I'm sorry but don't go for ANY of this. Get your damage and get away. First of all it can all be fuzzied. Hold down until you see them in the air than hold back. B1 mb breath can get interrupted with a 13 frame normal. And dive bomb on block is literally death. Superman gets good damage so get it and don't go to your reset well to many ones. I'm not trying to be mean just realistic so listen!!!!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
  • I'm sorry but don't go for ANY of this. Get your damage and get away. First of all it can all be fuzzied. Hold down until you see them in the air than hold back. B1 mb breath can get interrupted with a 13 frame normal. And dive bomb on block is literally death. Superman gets good damage so get it and don't go to your reset well to many ones. I'm not trying to be mean just realistic so listen!!!!
I go for only one of these every 3 matches so dont worry about that. But isn't his dive bomb his main source of damage? Why wouldn't I go for a divebomb reset?

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
I go for only one of these every 3 matches so dont worry about that. But isn't his dive bomb his main source of damage? Why wouldn't I go for a divebomb reset?
His main source comes from his ffmb or his bounce cancel while in trait yea you'll waste 3 bars but you're getting 70 everytime into a grab attempt which can be baited into more damage ....