What's new

Tech The D3 Thread

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You can D3 under all of NW's staff stance followups from blocked and hit D1s. Pretty bad news for NW I guess since D3 exploits his Escrima wakeup game too

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
good thing d3 is effective against flash from what i could tell......or is it?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
good thing d3 is effective against flash from what i could tell......or is it?
Havent properly looked into where I'd use it against Flash. Not really seen a scenario where I'd expect to be forced to block a B22 from him.

I know it (can) beat out his F3, what are his F3 crossup setups? I need to be more specific.
It'll go under his flying uppercut on wakeup. So not all that useful against him on a knockdown.

However, The Flash is a character I'd use the B3 F3 knockdown on since he cant really wakeup invincibly in 2 directions at once. So D3ing him on knockdown is out of the question.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Havent properly looked into where I'd use it against Flash. Not really seen a scenario where I'd expect to be forced to block a B22 from him.

I know it (can) beat out his F3, what are his F3 crossup setups? I need to be more specific.
It'll go under his flying uppercut on wakeup. So not all that useful against him on a knockdown.

However, The Flash is a character I'd use the B3 F3 knockdown on since he cant really wakeup invincibly in 2 directions at once. So D3ing him on knockdown is out of the question.
his f3 cross ups are done on your wake up in the corner or midscreen, you can't forward jump, backdash and it avoids a lot of wake ups, your only option is to block or wake up attack. so after starter xx combo in the corner 11 11 11 11 112 LC then f3. a delayed f3 will beat out most wake ups in this situation, so characters without option select wakes up have to guess what the flash player is going to do, if i do the f3 immediately you have to block the f3 as though you back is to the wall and input wake ups in the same manner, but if i delay the f3, do a f21 or d1d2 mix up or throw everything is reversed, good luck :) did i say that you get a free 50/50 on most of the cast after the blocked f3?

If properly timed, when playing on the Atlantis stage against a gadget character you can d3 underneath the stream of water.

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
d3 goes under :
- themyscira's plate toss interactable..
- gadget's interactable water at atlantis as awsumpossm said..the cool part is that if they MB it you hit them and then you combo them for free!!
- i think at solitude's plane interactable..but not sure..
- under gadget's laser watchtower
- pretty sure under flash's bf2
- DD's upward venom with b113 punish, and if he mb it,with b2 then lasso grab or b2,mb-b3 to combo
- propably lex's projectiles and almost all of the cast's mid projectiles..also zod balls!!even the slow one..
EDIT:
I am excited about punishing batmans b23, I didn't know that! And yeah d3 is ridiculous. I need to use it more.
LET'S GET RIDICULOUS!!!
sorry about it but i sing it today since morning!!!