What's new

The costuming for the ladies in MK11 wasn't SJW pandering, it was about functionality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
WHERE MY BOBS AND VAGENE AT
It's not about that, it's about being lied to. The dev could have just been honest and said they were trying to avoid backlash/improve the reputation of the game, or that he felt it was genuinely sexist to draw them up scantily clad, but instead we got a line about functionality, and that was bullshit. I don't like bullshit.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
inb4 ‘BuT MeN aRe ToPlEsS iN tHe GaMe’

Listen here you snowflakes. Muscular men are in the game because it is a POWER FANTASY for men. No woman is out there strumming herself silly to a topless Kollector.

Reactions: Lun

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Lol this shit again.
Maybe they aren’t pandering to anything. Maybe they just wanted to make the women look cool. Personally I think they did an awesome job with modeling the women in this game, they all look sexy

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Who says they were trying to avoid a backlash, though? Maybe they just didn't want their characters to look trashy?

Most of the female designs are great, so I don't see why it even matters.
Yo, how else am I going to get my fix if I can’t make the old man sick to a stripper-esque Kitana?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Damn game is out almost two weeks bruh. I'm talking about something else now.

What about the ridiculous broken Geras, Erron, Sub-Zero, and Sonya. Why does Sonya have one of the fastest (if not the fastest) projectiles in the game with the best recovery in the game, while zoning characters pose like statues when using theirs??? NRS please. Why can Sub-Zero literally Batgirl Inj1 you??? Erron and Geras what? NRS *** please.

Mind boggling that we heard all that "MKX is dead, this is about neutral and footsies", yet the four best characters in the game are legitimately playing MKX. While most "space control and neutral" characters are way underpowered. Return of the footsies my ass.

This game is amazing when you aren't stuck facing the MKX port over characters.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
As much as I'd like to post "Not this shit again" memes, the issue is true. Females got screwd up in the costume department. Ask any Jaqui and Cassie fan, 90% of the Skarlets I meet online use her ponytale costumes and none of Sonya's fans complain because they have options.

I prefer the oh'so'sjw outfits. I am not 16 anymore and don't need bob and vagene to have fun. Skarlet's outfit is one of the best and i take this over this weeb doa6 bs anytime

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
Not this again. It is clear that it was pandering. Anyone who follows the story even loosely can determine that quite easily. Considering the fact that many allegations have surfaced since the launch of MK11 about NRS, it can only be pandering.

Status
Not open for further replies.