What's new

The Congrats to Osu 16 Bit Thread!!

dude stop buying into other ppls drama attempts. i never said you were free lol nor did i say 16 bit would never win a major nor did i say the style was wrong or that you COULDNT add to it. all i said is that she cant win all match ups by trying to out zone everyone and in some match ups her offense has to evolve. IMO, cd is the best kitana.. how is this backstabbing? its not a knock on you or 16 bit, you are both good. im just saying that in my OPINION that i felt he was the best kitana.

never said you were free lmao.. you know, at NEC pig says to me "hey man, you are kinda two faced, talking so much shit on stream when i lost to riu48". he even showed me a txt of someone saying that i was saying it. i then pointed out that i wasnt even in the room and that cd jr and detroit were calling the stream. dont buy into what ppl say mr mileena, they'll say anything to start something.

ill take this to pm from this point forward.
ill talk to you privately, not here

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Lets make a new 16 bit thread and put more drama on here. Lmao. 16 bit you should go by 64 bit now. Its really the most logical next step. Enjoy this victory! Lets turn the spotlight back to the champ!!

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Lets make a new 16 bit thread and put more drama on here. Lmao. 16 bit you should go by 64 bit now. Its really the most logical next step. Enjoy this victory! Lets turn the spotlight back to the champ!!
First, I think he should stay 16-bit forever. That was the best generation of gaming, hands down.
Second, 32-bit is the obvious logical next step. You can't just skip 32X, PSX, and Saturn like that.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
See its so ill logical that it jus works out. Itd jus b coo to call him 'oso 64' like hes a fuckin ninja or sum shit

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
HE'S A BEAR THAT WALKS LIKE A MAN AND PLAYS AS A PRINCESS.

congrats man, you earned it.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Congratulation to 16 Bit, very well deserved victory!!! Congrats to Bone for the good placement!!!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Congrats 16 bit!!! Your a beastly player that deserves this win. Good job to krayzie and denzell as well

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk