What's new

The Conclusion of MKXL at CEO 2016

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
THE OTHER TOP PLAYERS HAVE TO STEP THEIR SHIT UP. DONT THEY GET SICK OF SEEING SONICFOX WINNING? I MEAN THE KID IS ALREADY THE RICHEST FIGHTING GAME PLAYER OF ALL TIME AND HE IS STILL SO YOUNG. BOTTOM LINE IS THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS NO COMPETITION, THAT IS THE REASON THIS GAME IS NOT HYPE.

Tweedy

Noob
THE OTHER TOP PLAYERS HAVE TO STEP THEIR SHIT UP. DONT THEY GET SICK OF SEEING SONICFOX WINNING? I MEAN THE KID IS ALREADY THE RICHEST FIGHTING GAME PLAYER OF ALL TIME AND HE IS STILL SO YOUNG. BOTTOM LINE IS THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS NO COMPETITION, THAT IS THE REASON THIS GAME IS NOT HYPE.
Tbh I like when there's a dominant champion. It makes it more hype when they lose. Infiltration was looking invincible when he entered a premier event, and he got starched by Tokido. That shit was insane. It wouldn't have been nearly as hype if Tokido had taken some tournaments over him previously.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
On the other hand you have the vocal majority that swear they hate the rush down, safe 50/50 nature of this game, and wish there was more emphasis on other metas such as zoning and footsies. But when you have a player like F0xy who gets most of his mileage from zoning, whiff punishes, and anti-airs while playing one of the most solid neutrals on screen, you're met with "b12zZZZzzzz". Meanwhile a character like Smoke, who's essentially just setplay/vortex haven, is hailed as entertaining to watch.

It's become pretty apparent that people just see what they want to see, and are fine with that as long as their views are in line with general opinions held by the community/twitch chat.
This was some real talk.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Something needs to happen to those characters, they don't need to be killed off but they need some type of minor overall nerf, it's just way too much of an uphill battle for 90% of the cast to beat them
Well something will and I suspect they will go the way of Tanya. Which annoyed me after like the 3rd set of nerfs.

Still reading about coin flips when the same guy has won practically everything for the last 2 years. How did he get so good at guessing? Why doesn't he make his living at roulette?