What's new

The Commonwealth Viewer's Guide!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Running an event def. isn't easy. But we need to get better at starting things on time. I'm hesitant to tweet start times out sometimes, because people show up and there's nothing going on.

We can't then turn around and say "why doesn't [X company] give us money out here".
This isn't an issue of logistics or players being assholes though, this is an issue of making the brackets when the actual matches are supposed to start. Being a TO isn't easy, but not being a total idiot is

Charybdis

So what's the next delay now, another 20 min?
We are now at a minimum of 80 minutes delayed, also known as 17% of the time scheduled for pools.

However, the TO has taken a few minutes away from ruminating on the Civil War and sticking his thumb up his ass to generate brackets so: http://tcw.challonge.com/

The heavy hitters are:
Pool 1: Trepound, Mr Aquaman, Kevodaman, REO
Pool 2: KDZ, Glass Sword, Brady,
Pool 3: DJT, Trestar, Cossner
Pool 4: Fox, Omega, DarthArma, MIT
Pool 5: King, Jagoblake, Blackula
Pool 6: CDJR, Michaelangelo, King JR
Pool 7: Slayer
Pool 8: Zyphox, Salface, Sabin, Mikemetroid, Foxy

Stacked tourney

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
We are now at a minimum of 80 minutes delayed, also known as 17% of the time scheduled for pools.

However, the TO has taken a few minutes away from ruminating on the Civil War and sticking his thumb up his ass to generate brackets so: http://tcw.challonge.com/

The heavy hitters are:

Stacked tourney
I see that some pools started already. Still no stream doe. What's the next delay?

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

The heavy hitters are:

Stacked tourney
Has CDJR been performing well locally?

Charybdis

It's actually started, only 90 minutes late. So congrats to the TO for not being two FULL hours late

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
You better watch this now, King Jr used Jason and beat Michaelangelo, it was amazing! :)

KevoDaMaN

The 6
MLG Raleigh always come to mind with Kevo when he lost to Tyler Lanturn. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at that pop off and salt.

Good times, Glad to see Kevo back.
Honestly never got salty against Tyler a loss is a loss and I wasn't playing the game back then so salt was never there