What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees The Camp Crystal Lake Horde

I made an account specifically so I can sign up for the Camp Crystal Lake Horde! Jason was the reason I got interested in Mortal Kombat X and I've been hyped for him ever since. I was maining Kotal Kahn and Liu Kang but now I gotta put them aside for my boy Jason!

zoofs

bless
should I start a combo thread? I have one already, and will volunteer to actually update the OP constantly unlike other character forums.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
I have plenty of combos to share, and would make the thread but I know i'll neglect updating it so waiting for one of you guys to do it.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Guys I still can't find Jason anywhere on my ps4! Do you guys have any ideas of what I should do?

E

Eldriken

Guys I still can't find Jason anywhere on my ps4! Do you guys have any ideas of what I should do?
You're just gonna have to wait until the store updates, dude. That seems like the only logical solution. There's nothing else that can really be done from what I can tell.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I just called Sony, and the guy said Jason will be there for everyone by 5PM pacific time.

ROCKYjaysZone

Darkseid Oppression
I am pledging my allegiance to the CCLH. Took Jason into the lab last night using the Glitch. Went with Unstoppable and am loving it so far. Jason is my main now and I am ready to inflict some pain.

I'm def in.............. Main now above Reptile. Loving the Relentless variation and the head games you can make from his teleport into command grabs!!!