What's new

THE BROTHERHOOD OF SHADOW COMBO MOVIE

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
TONY-T

incase i missed it somehow, the new quan mid combo S.boost u were talking about wasnt in there was it or is that for another vid???

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
yea it was, it was with cyrax ;) check at 5:12 in the vid
damn howd i miss that the 1st time round :oops:
so far then only safe way quans getting sb off is in tag mode or if green sb is active and you trance then,ah well poor quan

thanks again for another great vid tony

TONY-T

Mad scientist
damn howd i miss that the 1st time round :oops:
so far then only safe way quans getting sb off is in tag mode or if green sb is active and you trance then,ah well poor quan

thanks again for another great vid tony
Your welcome bro! Just to add, you can actually get the SB off "twice" in a combo! But since the combo didnt do over 90% , i didnt add it. You can also do rains damage boost in the same manner..

Can someone tell me why in tag team, the disabler stays on the opponent while being hit, but when Noob fights alone it goes away on first hit?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Thanks Tony. Ya I confirmed with some people in the ATL stream yesterday, it is indeed a bug that NRS totally ignored. (Wow imagine that).
Im getting expert at finding there bugs lol. ive found some more crap last night. I think ive found something like 10 infinites, so far, with a variety of characters too. Pretty sure thats only the tip of the iceberg. NRS should hire me to help fix there game :D

D

Deleted member 9158

Lol that Quan-chi/Cage combo where you used Cage's B2 three times is hella' broken but so funny at the same time