What's new

Question - Grandmaster The brady corner combo

boba_buster

Noob saibot
How many ppl can actually pull off toms
B2 b2 d1 b12 clone reliably ?
Never bothered much with it till now , jus about got the timing down but I always seem the accedentally throw the clone after the b1

NikkoVee

Noob
only time i miss it is online i drop it after the down one and b12 won't come out but i can still get it pretty consistent

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
I wish I was Hollywood enough to have a combo named after me...
I don't play SZ, but I got it 9/10 times.
Doesn't your opponent's character have a large impact on the timing? Maybe that's it.

With online, I tend to do b2 b2 b12 clone and skip the 1 and/or db1. The lag tends to be sufficient for the opponent to land low enough for the b12 clone.

I've tested it in practice and you can actually do b2 b2 1 1 b12 clone and that will always come out as long as you get both 1's but I wouldn't recommend it online.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I dont play at all well online or with lag, I drop our Midscreen BnBs for example, so I ain't gunna comment on that.

But as far as local goes, I land B2, B2, 1, 1, B12 everytime vs makes and most the time vs females

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I land it just find. I actually do the B2 b2 d1 d1 b12 clone actually. It is harder to pull of online with the lag so i just do one d1.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
D4 clone setup
Jip s4 db1 s1 d1 b12 clone nip jip throw 48%
Pretty consistent , jus gotta land that s4 , pretty easy to condition the opponent to block low after a jip while working them to the corner
Can jip b33xxicebal to mix it up