What's new

General/Other The Book of Solomon poll.

Which character should we focus on first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Vote for which character we will use in the first tutorial video. Vote ends at 12:00 AM Sunday Pacific Coast Time. Everyone who wants to participate give me the best times you are available.

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Idk who to vote for. The issue is should i vote for a character that i already know how to deal with or pick one i know nothing about. ;_;. Also my Schedule is up in the air all the time cause of work and school.

SuppaSapien3

Idk who to vote for. The issue is should i vote for a character that i already know how to deal with or pick one i know nothing about. ;_;. Also my Schedule is up in the air all the time cause of work and school.
lol just let me know ahead of time, but I plan on doing one for every character eventuallly so it doesnt matter lol.

Indecisive

lol just let me know ahead of time, but I plan on doing one for every character eventuallly so it doesnt matter lol.
I have experience against most of the cast. Just ask away and ill share any info i have. Im always willing. Just have to ask me.

SuppaSapien3

For the time being it looks to be black adam on the poll. Thats cool though cause me myself need to learn how to fight him

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Everyone is a little torn haha, I chose the MU I know best and believe is all over the place Night Wing.

Everyone is a little torn haha, I chose the MU I know best and believe is all over the place Night Wing.
Since I main Nightwing, I can tell you the mu and how to play it.
The mu is 3-7 for Shazam. Nightwing outzones Shazam bad and out ranges him so bad that Shazam cant get in without taking some heavy risk.
In staff. S1 In staff beats all of his options and trades/lose to Shazam's charge. Your objective is to get in and cause hkd and just use setups that stuff or whiff my wakeups

Indecisive

The mu is 3-7 for Shazam. Nightwing outzones Shazam bad and out ranges him so bad that Shazam cant get in without taking some heavy risk.
In staff. S1 In staff beats all of his options and trades/lose to Shazam's charge. Your objective is to get in and cause hkd and just use setups that stuff or whiff my wakeups
Im still working on the MU. But i feel that Its 6 4 Nightwings favor when he is in escrima. And probaby 7 3 night when he is in staff

SuppaSapien3

Man three way split. Well the polls open till the end of tonight so hopefully it will be broken.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Im coming for that rematch.
haha, anytime. See you in Grand finals of the RM tournament?
-----------------

But seriously pick Zod lol. The world needs help fighting against Zod. I am getting tired of getting away with stuff I shouldnt against 90% of the players out there. It is making develope bad habits for the few that do know what they are doing.

Indecisive

haha, anytime. See you in Grand finals of the RM tournament?
-----------------

But seriously pick Zod lol. The world needs help fighting against Zod. I am getting tired of getting away with stuff I shouldnt against 90% of the players out there. It is making develope bad habits for the few that do know what they are doing.
Im in losers already. My MB didn't come out. :(

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I wasn't asking for the MU knowledge I know it.
It's 5-5 if NW decides not to touch his staff stance, but when he does you're right it becomes a very tough 3-7.

SuppaSapien3

Just to eliminate some confusion, the votes are for which shazam matchup vid are we focusing on based on the poll, not which character we should focus on for their own tutorial. I think I was kinda vague. Once again it is a Shazam video. Just a reminder poll closes tomarrow!