What's new

The BILL BOARD

Deathstroke isnt even, never has been.
what makes Bane a guaranteed bad? not disputing i just dont play many competent Bane's
the funny thing is GL has 8 (or more) bad matchups 7 at the very least, anyone who says otherwise is upplaying or just doesnt know matchups
You cant get up against Bane lol like ever. At least with some characters Bane players have to think because most characters have multiple wakeup options so they have differnt counters to them but with GL all he has is lift. So bane players dont even have to think. I hear people saying its even but LBSH you cant take his life bar with minigun and if he touches you once you might as well put the controller down

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
You cant get up against Bane lol like ever. At least with some characters Bane players have to think because most characters have multiple wakeup options so they have differnt counters to them but with GL all he has is lift. So bane players dont even have to think. I hear people saying its even but LBSH you cant take his life bar with minigun and if he touches you once you might as well put the controller down
true if Bane gets in and has access to venom you die, but if you can keep him out you win, i just try to utilize air turbines for distace and mb rockets along with trait & minigun to try to keep him honest, it might very well be a bad matchup for GL though it damn sure isnt a winning one

i would say tom brady's skill as a player. in mk he was good in the beginning bc he had the game before everyone else then he sucked and blamed his character. in injustice he was good in the beginning not doesn't make it out of pools usually.

could it be that tom brady was only good because he had an advantage? had the game early? once people catch up... he is just average.

Tom, you sir, are a bill of goods.
really? Are you for real right now
The blaming his character part is hilarious considering for the most part Brady did all of that with Sub Zero pre and post nerf.

I do not blame @P2W for his stupid comments about me.

In reality, while some of you think "no way anyone would question Tom's resume in MK9. He had a ridiculous amount of top placings and did so with SUB-ZERO!!".. Guys like P2W are not "hating", they are stating what the vast majority of you have peddled for the last 3 years. If you think P2W is mistaken, realize that it is not his mistake when he made those comments. He is simply going off of the perception that the vast majority has echoed for years and it became a reality because of just how much it was repeated. The guy probably doesnt actually know just how much I actually was in the top, he is just going on the "TYM Tom Brady perception".

While I appreciate the 1 or 2 guys that defended me, its not really P2W's fault.

Also, whats going on in IGAU has 0.0% to do with my skill as a player.

Espio

Kokomo
But Zod isn't well balanced; that's what you're getting at right? If so, saying 'Zod is well balanced' is an example of downplaying, not upplaying, hence not a bill.
A Bill of goods is basically something being advertised one way when it's actually very different from that.

So him being considered mediocre and well balanced could be considered a bill too, it doesn't just apply to upplaying, but also to downplaying too.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
A Bill of goods is basically something being advertised one way when it's actually very different from that.

So him being considered mediocre and well balanced could be considered a bill too, it doesn't just apply to upplaying, but also to downplaying too.
Really? I was always told it was when something is advertised and only the good points are discussed (hence the term 'bill of goods'). Therefore when you find out it's worse than advertised you can say, "I was sold a bill of goods".

coolwhip

Noob

In reality, while some of you think "no way anyone would question Tom's resume in MK9. He had a ridiculous amount of top placings and did so with SUB-ZERO!!".. Guys like P2W are not "hating", they are stating what the vast majority of you have peddled for the last 3 years. If you think P2W is mistaken, realize that it is not his mistake when he made those comments. He is simply going off of the perception that the vast majority has echoed for years and it became a reality because of just how much it was repeated. The guy probably doesnt actually know just how much I actually was in the top, he is just going on the "TYM Tom Brady perception".

While I appreciate the 1 or 2 guys that defended me, its not really P2W's fault.

Why can't you just call P2W an asshole and make us all happy?

i know. i was just trolling.

didn't you say numerous times that you ignore tym stuff like this? let alone in a thread that is all joking around? also, didnt you quit injustice?

get off the forums dude. it only hurts you. and your issues in injustice stem from the fact that you are not using a character that fits your style

coolwhip

Noob
i know. i was just trolling.

didn't you say numerous times that you ignore tym stuff like this? let alone in a thread that is all joking around? also, didnt you quit injustice?

get off the forums dude. it only hurts you. and your issues in injustice stem from the fact that you are not using a character that fits your style
Don't be nice to him. He was responsible for removing Sinestro's push block tech.