What's new

The best fighting game to date, easily

I have played them all since the 1990s. I love the MvC series and enjoyed the Tekken, MK and SF series but this new Injustice game is the best I have ever seen. The first one was fun but this one takes it to the next level.

Not only are the visuals the best ever for a fighting game but the gameplay options are fantastic and keeps me coming back for more. The multiverse is a genius move combined with gear collection because it keeps you wanting to come back for more.

Of course the story mode has no equal since the competitors haven't bothered to put any real effort in their attempts. It's actually a well written story worthy of a DC comic series.

And there's that feature that keeps the game going for a long time to come called multiplayer.

This game has it all.
And the presentation is top notch. The voicework and soundfx are fantastic.
It's clear they went all out in making this game.

I can't wait for all the DLC. And I really hope we don't have to wait another 4 years for a sequel.

Well done NRS!! I am so glad I got the ultimate edition.

Devs if you are listening please consider a DLC pack bringing back the remaining cast for injustice 1.
I really really want to see the roster get even bigger. This game is a comic geeks dream come true.

I will keep praying to the gaming gods that Marvel somehow strikes a deal with you guys down the road. :)

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
It's actually a well written story worthy of a DC comic series.
It actually is a comic series if you didn't already know. A 5 year series, another series called Ground Zero, and they're doing another for INJ 2. And it's actually way better than you'd expect.

But yeah, great game. I've come to expect no less from NRS, they're just a stellar studio and they get better with each new game. The only thing I super miss is Tag mode from MK9. That was the only real way for me to play with friends & family since they don't play the game much, and can't seriously go against me at all.