What's new

The Ascension Arena

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Now that everyone has had their hands on the game for a little bit we are thinking about announcing our first card shortly...get your names in gents! First card announcement will probably come before the end of the week...until then...here is a quick little something to wet your appetites.

Dpayne82

Noob
Hmmm, I want to sign up, but I'm still very much in lab mode right now. Can I sign up a little later down the road?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Is this still going on? I haven't seen any updates since the game came out.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Did this ever happen?

E

Unfortunately it did not. With the games release and EVO upcoming everyone is extremely busy. That and being a father turned out to be much more taxing on time than I expected it's hard to get it off the ground :(

eolson3

Noob
Unfortunately it did not. With the games release and EVO upcoming everyone is extremely busy. That and being a father turned out to be much more taxing on time than I expected it's hard to get it off the ground :(

I think we sometimes fail to realize that a lot of this cool stuff that we watch and read takes a lot of time to produce, and often it is a dedicated few that pour those hours into the projects.

I hope that it does happen, because it sounds like it will be great fun to follow, but you take care of you and yours long before picking it up again. We'll be here, and maybe there are ways that members of the community can actually help, rather than just reaping the benefits.

We appreciate what you've done and what is still to come. Let us know how we can contribute.

E

yes, parenthood is tough! just let us know what we can do to help