What's new

The aquatics tread

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
So, who has fish? I've got a 29g semi aggressive freshwater tank, and I love it! It has six Tiger Barbs (three normal colored and 3 albino) , one Rainbow Shark, and a Black Molly. I just upgraded my light to a Coral life T5 hood, and I'm looking to start planting my tank :D. I'm still pretty new to this hobby, but I can see myself doing it for a long time. when I'm not thinking about MK, I'm thinking what I'll do when I upgrade my tank, what kinds of fish I'll get, and looking forward to the day I have the room, time, and money for saltwater!

here's a picture of my Tank =)

post yours too, or just simply share what you have!

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Another fish fan?! :eek: I love this. Your tank looks nice!

At this moment I have goldfish in two small 10g tanks. :( I need to move them to a bigger one soon. I also have plants in both of my tanks. (Wisteria, Anubias Nana, and some of those aponogeton bulbs) I did have Duckweed in there, too, but like the Ghost Shrimp I bought, my fish eat it up. lol It gets in the filter, so next time I get it, I'll make sure I have a guard around the current.

I really want to get live bearers once I'm able to re-home my goldfish.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i love fish, their so much fun to run around an play wi......oh wait o3o

I have a 15g tank with three goldfish in it and a suckerfish. Those bastard are the filthiest damn things I've ever seen lol. No pics at three moments cause they've turned the water green even with regular tank care lol

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
I used to have a bad ass tank with brain coral in it, but it got diseased and died. I figured if I can't keep something thats supposed to live for 1000 years alive Ill never own another fish or have children.